napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The little GW that could 12 week log

Shunka Witko

I'm going to log my 12 week progression of LGD, GW, and TRT cycle. I had bloods done and went and had a body analysis done. This way I'm not just guessing or using approximations.

This Sunday will be the beginning of week three which I'm really looking forward to getting through. That's when the LGD is supposed to really kick in. It seems that I can already start to see small differences though. The most notable overall effect has been from the GW. It really gives me the mind set of the little engine that could. Whether I'm doing cardio or lifting, it seems like I can always do just a little bit more. I'm able to spend longer and more quality time on the treadmill and my time between sets has been cut in half. I LOVE IT!

Protocol:
TRT 150mg/week
LGD 10mg daily
GW 20mg 30 minutes prior to workout or in the am on non workout days
Arimidex .5 E3D

Current stats:
192 lbs
15.7% bf
94.5 lbs of muscle

Goal:
13% bf
100 lbs of muscle
Should result in a net gain of 1lb

I'm glad you are enjoying the effects of the gw already, and I'm looking forward to hearing how well everything else goes for you. I'll be following

First thing I have to say is if you're on the fence about Cardarine, get off the fence!!! It's LEGIT! The biggest thing I notice is the shorter amount of time it takes me to recover between sets/ reps and how much further I am able to push myself. I go to the gym expecting to do four good sets of exercises and when I'm through I'm like "ok, one more". I get done with that one exhausted, wait a couple of minutes then I tell myself well one more won't hurt. I see why Dylan says it's the ultimate performance enhancer in his video!!!

Not only that, but I've been crushing my body fat. I was going to wait 30 days to check my stats but my nutrition shop started a challenge so I rechecked my stats again today. Today it has been three weeks since my first reading. Here are the results:

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg
As you can see, I've lost 6 lbs of body fat and added 1.1 lbs of lean muscle. This is the week when the LGD is supposed to really kick in so I'm looking forward to my next check in!

Last edited:
That's impressive bro. Thanks for posting a log. You have no idea how helpful they are to other people here on the forum. Good work man, the best is yet to come.

Very nice. We have similar stats stats. I am 46, 5'11, 218, and 15.7% according to dexascan a week ago. I am dieting down right now and will be starting S4/GW once it arrives as I just ordered from Sarmsx today. Will continue to watch this and compare my experiences once I can start.

First thing I have to say is if you're on the fence about Cardarine, get off the fence!!! It's LEGIT! The biggest thing I notice is the shorter amount of time it takes me to recover between sets/ reps and how much further I am able to push myself. I go to the gym expecting to do four good sets of exercises and when I'm through I'm like "ok, one more". I get done with that one exhausted, wait a couple of minutes then I tell myself well one more won't hurt. I see why Dylan says it's the ultimate performance enhancer in his video!!!

Not only that, but I've been crushing my body fat. I was going to wait 30 days to check my stats but my nutrition shop started a challenge so I rechecked my stats again today. Today it has been three weeks since my first reading. Here are the results:

View attachment 4383

View attachment 4382
As you can see, I've lost 6 lbs of body fat and added 1.1 lbs of lean muscle. This is the week when the LGD is supposed to really kick in so I'm looking forward to my next check in!
fucking awesome bro! i dont just say it for the fuck of it and IM SO HAPPY you are seeing what this is all about! fucking sweet bro! keep it up man and keep the updates coming! you have A LOT MORE TO GET NOW so GET IT!!

View attachment 4383

View attachment 4382

Absolutely incredible bro! That's some awesome progress in a short amount of time, and you're just getting started. I can't wait to hear future updates on how everything is treating you

Very nice. We have similar stats stats. I am 46, 5'11, 218, and 15.7% according to dexascan a week ago. I am dieting down right now and will be starting S4/GW once it arrives as I just ordered from Sarmsx today. Will continue to watch this and compare my experiences once I can start.
That's awesome! The way things have been going, I've decided to add the S4 for the last eight weeks. I'll be following your log. Best of luck brother! You'll love the GW.

fucking awesome bro! i dont just say it for the fuck of it and IM SO HAPPY you are seeing what this is all about! fucking sweet bro! keep it up man and keep the updates coming! you have A LOT MORE TO GET NOW so GET IT!!
Thanks D!
Question: what if I added equi 300mg/ week and bumped test to 300 mg/ week for 13 weeks? That would run me five weeks past my sarms cycle then I'd go with Cardarine and Ostarine for four weeks after that. Good idea or not? Thoughts?

Absolutely incredible bro! That's some awesome progress in a short amount of time, and you're just getting started. I can't wait to hear future updates on how everything is treating you

Thanks Rick! The knowledge you and the other vets have provided has been invaluable!!! Glad I waited and learned how to get everything dialed in correctly. Now if I can just figure out how to eat more protein. I don't know how some of y'all do it!

Thanks D!
Question: what if I added equi 300mg/ week and bumped test to 300 mg/ week for 13 weeks? That would run me five weeks past my sarms cycle then I'd go with Cardarine and Ostarine for four weeks after that. Good idea or not? Thoughts?
absolutely pointless... eq needs to be ran A MINIMUM of 16 weeks and 300 mg is a complete waste... you want it at least 600 mg per week... just let it be bro... leave everything as it is...

So today has been a little over 30 days since I started this sarms cycle. I went to have my Inbody scan done to check on progress. Since I started I have added 2.4 lbs of lean muscle and dropped 4.4 lbs of body fat. Couldn't be happier with my progress so far! Most notable differences I've been able to tell has been:
1) last week there was a definite increase in strength. I added five to 10 lbs on every lift.
2) this week, appetite was constant. It seems like I couldn't get full and ate all day
3) it also seems that I get stronger about an hour into the workout.
4) heart rate on treadmill is crazy! I could use to run for about a minute and get my heart rate over 135. Now I can't even get it to barely break 125. I'm also able to sustain longer periods of cardio.

Since I've already surpassed my bf goal I'm now going to try and lose six more pounds of bf and add 4.1 lbs of muscle in the next 60 days. Given my current progress, I think these are attainable goals!

"Failing to plan means planning to fail! What are your goals?!?"

So today has been a little over 30 days since I started this sarms cycle. I went to have my Inbody scan done to check on progress. Since I started I have added 2.4 lbs of lean muscle and dropped 4.4 lbs of body fat. Couldn't be happier with my progress so far! Most notable differences I've been able to tell has been:
1) last week there was a definite increase in strength. I added five to 10 lbs on every lift.
2) this week, appetite was constant. It seems like I couldn't get full and ate all day
3) it also seems that I get stronger about an hour into the workout.
4) heart rate on treadmill is crazy! I could use to run for about a minute and get my heart rate over 135. Now I can't even get it to barely break 125. I'm also able to sustain longer periods of cardio.

Since I've already surpassed my bf goal I'm now going to try and lose six more pounds of bf and add 4.1 lbs of muscle in the next 60 days. Given my current progress, I think these are attainable goals!

"Failing to plan means planning to fail! What are your goals?!?"

Hell yeah, smash some goals then set the bar higher...love it!

Good job on the progress bro! Curious, where do you have your calories? Are you eating in a deficit? If so, how much?

Good job on the progress bro! Curious, where do you have your calories? Are you eating in a deficit? If so, how much?

Actually the opposite. I'm running about 2-300 surplus right now. With that being said, my basal metabolic rate has also increased over the last 30 days. I'm going to stay in surplus for one more week then carb cycle the last 6 weeks.

Top Bottom