napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquivia and liquicia experience

FitCre-asian

So. Just recieved both from Sarmsx.
I read taking both together is potent. Have no experience with liquid form. Pills yes.

I haven't opened them yet but my general question is..what's best moderate doseage.

I'm assuming the dropper has no marks on it..so would one start of with 1/2 dropper full. I read 20mcg=6 drops.

Any insight would be appreciated. Need to figure this out before the GF gets here lol

So. Just recieved both from Sarmsx.
I read taking both together is potent. Have no experience with liquid form. Pills yes.

I haven't opened them yet but my general question is..what's best moderate doseage.

I'm assuming the dropper has no marks on it..so would one start of with 1/2 dropper full. I read 20mcg=6 drops.

Any insight would be appreciated. Need to figure this out before the GF gets here lol

The droppers should be clearly marked in 0.25ml increments. I would start with 0.5ml of each, to assess how you respond to it, but I would go to 1ml of each soon after, because that's really where the sweet spot for them are

I've been using the LiquiCia for the past couple months.As Rick said it's probably good to start out with a half dropper for a start.I've been doing a full one 30min pwo & it's been working well for me in the gym & the bdrm.

The droppers should be clearly marked in 0.25ml increments. I would start with 0.5ml of each, to assess how you respond to it, but I would go to 1ml of each soon after, because that's really where the sweet spot for them are

Thanks Rick...would u suggest 1/2 dropper of each to make 1 full dropper? Or too many variables to say. But regardless..one full dropper is max at any given one time is safe to say yes?

Thanks Rick...would u suggest 1/2 dropper of each to make 1 full dropper? Or too many variables to say. But regardless..one full dropper is max at any given one time is safe to say yes?

Yes that's correct. A half dropper of each to start, then go to a full dropper of each. That's the sweet spot, but not necessarily the max dosage either. Everyone is different and some prefer a little more and some prefer a little less. You'll just have to expereimemt a bit to see what works best for you

Top Bottom