napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LiquiLetro??

Tsmith33479

Hey there...New here, got this page from Dylan's YT Channel.

I am on my second Test only cycle. First cycle, I've never had to use my AI(but I had it just in case) ...Well, this time around, I guess I have better gear(different supplier) because I'm on week 3 and I'm getting the nipple irritation and puffiness. I've been taking my AI(from last cycle) but isn't working. I put in an order, but it's coming from China and im in the states. I'm starting to get worried about possible Gyno. At this point, I want an Estrogen killer. Atleast until I get it under control.

I have 2 questions.

Is LiquiLetro strong enough? Could it take the place of the Letro I'm getting from China?

How is the shipping here? Are there Express options?

Letro is going to be for an emergency reversal of gyno symptoms, not a permanent solution to your AI needs. It's use should be sparingly and with care. Do not plan on using letro your entire cycle unless you are experienced and using more than one or two aromatizing compounds at once.

There is no way to be sure of your condition without proper lab work. But, it would help to know your stats, cycle history and test dosage.... Obviously I am a bit concerned with why you've been cycling withOUT an AI on hand. There are domestic sources of aromasin here which is highly preferable to Letro... You can have some in hand by friday or saturday I imagine. Dig a little in the source section and good luck.

Also, if you prefer, SarmsX has some really really potent and quality LiquidAro.

Go that route...

Thanks..my stats are

5"6
Scale says 13BF

First cycle was Test E, 500 a week

My second cycle is Test E only again, 600 a week

I do have an AI, but it doesn't seem to be working. It's from my first cycle, but I never had to use it, so I never verified if it was good or not. I've been on 1mg/day Arimdex for about 5 days now. Nips are still irritated and not really getting better. I have a better supplier sending out Arimdex, but that will be over a week. I also ordered Letro, just to get the nips under control, then I'll get use the Arimdex...

Why are you deadset on using arimidex?

Aromasin is the much better alternative to Letro/Arim.... I'd sugget getting aromasin and some bloods w/ an estradiol measurement and we can figure out dosing from there.

aromasin is like arimidexs big brother on steroids, it has several additional benefits besides just basic estrogen control. And with the liquid form from sarmsx it can be dosed much more precisely than in pill form. cant go wrong

aromasin is like arimidexs big brother on steroids, it has several additional benefits besides just basic estrogen control. And with the liquid form from sarmsx it can be dosed much more precisely than in pill form. cant go wrong
exactly... one issue that people often run into is they have to split pills and often times they are so small it makes it very difficult... with the liquid form you have so many options on dosing...

Top Bottom