napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquid vs oral d-bol and Anadrol

theoldcountry

Anybody have insight on the the effectiveness of liquid d-bol and Anadrol vs oral? Are strength gains basically the same? Any significant differences?

I've only had experience with the oral version.

about same results i think, the difference is they kick in faster and are less liver toxic..but usually much more expensive mg per mg

its all down to the quality... its not as though one is any different than the other in terms of what you get or what it does bro...

its all down to the quality... its not as though one is any different than the other in terms of what you get or what it does bro...

Dylan, let me ask you this. Your protocol for Anadrol tabs are 2 week cycles and Dianabol 4 weeks. Would this be the same for the liquid, or can you run it longer because it's less toxic on the liver?

Thnx

Dylan, let me ask you this. Your protocol for Anadrol tabs are 2 week cycles and Dianabol 4 weeks. Would this be the same for the liquid, or can you run it longer because it's less toxic on the liver?

Thnx
im not sure what you are talking about with anadrol on 2 week cycles? ive never said anything of the sort...

i have no clue what you are talking about... please show me where i ever said something like that... i would never say to run anything only 2 weeks and i would bet you over a million dollars ive never said to run anadrol for only 2 weeks

i have no clue what you are talking about... please show me where i ever said something like that... i would never say to run anything only 2 weeks and i would bet you over a million dollars ive never said to run anadrol for only 2 weeks

Ok than maybe I misread what you wrote somewhere.

I thought you had stated when you add Anadrol to your cycle you never run it longer than 2 weeks. If not, then tell me what length of time would you run oral Anadrol or oral D-Bol. I thought you stated no longer than 2 weeks for Anadrol and D-Bol 4 weeks.

Top Bottom