napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquid orals nightmare

KODA24

So this evening I just seen my cycle flash before my eyes.....i was taking my Robo D-bol ( review coming very soon!) And I knocked the bottle over spilling it!!! I was like holy shit! I lost maybe 1.5ml hope I have enough to finish ( I should I think) but that made me wish it was pills for a brief second. Damn!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jesus. I feel ya man! Your heart stops beating for a second, not a good feeling.

Same happened to my with gw...but I lost my entire bottle lol.

Looking forward to your robo review!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So this evening I just seen my cycle flash before my eyes.....i was taking my Robo D-bol ( review coming very soon!) And I knocked the bottle over spilling it!!! I was like holy shit! I lost maybe 1.5ml hope I have enough to finish ( I should I think) but that made me wish it was pills for a brief second. Damn!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Looking forward to that review

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Ah shit. Bet you're going to make sure that doesn't happen again. I've had that happen to me too. I know the feeling.

Ya gotta be careful. I always hold the bottle and use the dropper. Then put it back never set it down. We are men we tend to be clumsy. Lol especially when we are big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend made a way worse one today hahaha his gf accidentally threw his bag with 3 vials of eq inside to the ground and yea all 3 splattered lol

Ive done worse. I make my own gear and for about 5 friends one time i was really tired and i had a beaker with 700ml of test c sitting on counter and i moved abrutly and knocked the whole beaker into the sink and not only lost 700ml of beautiful solution but broke my 1000 ml beaker which was not cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom