napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

liquid caber thoughts,experiences

hey guys, I'm a new member,but not new to this lifestyle at all. 37yrs old 5'9 198lbs around 12-15%bf (if we're being honest and not exaggerating lol) I'm currently 3wks in to running 750 sust 500npp and 300 tren ace/ wk. yes I know that's a lot of 19 nor. but it's my decision and so far I love it. I have been taking liquid caber from my source and I'm afraid it's not quite doing the trick. ALL of his other gear is outstanding however I'm reading a lot of opinions on caber in liquid and I feel like it may be a waste of time and money. Any ones experience and feedback would be appreciated.

It dosent stay stable long..depends on where u got it but a month is about as long as it'll last once made

It dosent stay stable long..depends on where u got it but a month is about as long as it'll last once made
thanks that makes a lot of sense bc the guy I bought it from had already had it for awhile and I've only recently found a good source for the tabs. at least I hope it is. thanks guys

Liquid caber is not stable. You need the tabs bro. With liquid you might as well be taking nothing at all

Liquid caber is not stable. You need the tabs bro. With liquid you might as well be taking nothing at all

thanks man the liquid was all I had available. I'm in the process of finding legit tabs. I really like this cycle so far but I know I can't run it without real caber. thank you

you are already running this so reckless and even with good caber, you are going to have issues and considering your caber now is completely worthless, i dont know bro... you seem to act like you dont really care in terms of what you are doing saying its your choice so i dont know what else to tell you... i tend to just not even try anymore with people that do the whole "well i made my mind up already" thing so i guess, good luck bro...

you are already running this so reckless and even with good caber, you are going to have issues and considering your caber now is completely worthless, i dont know bro... you seem to act like you dont really care in terms of what you are doing saying its your choice so i dont know what else to tell you... i tend to just not even try anymore with people that do the whole "well i made my mind up already" thing so i guess, good luck bro...

hey Dylan! thanks for chiming in, I'm actually running the Npp bc of one of your videos. I wouldn't really call it reckless I didn't even start the cycle until I had the caber on hand. I didn't know it was worthless until now. I definitely care about what I'm doing, that's why I'm on here trying to learn. the fact is,I just didn't have a source for the tablets available and I'm still not really sure if I do. but thank you for your info. I'm making great gains in just these 3 weeks. however I am feeling the effects on my sex drive and am definitely concerned. I hate that you formed your opinion so quickly but with what you're used to dealing with,I totally understand.

its reckless to use that much nandrolone bro... thats whats reckless.. theres nothing that i am forming without validity... 800 mg of nandrolone is DOUBLE what you should exceed... how is that not reckless bro? im just looking out for you... if you think that its okay, then what do i know? all i know is this... thats a fuckload of nandrolone that brings nothing but issues, EVEN with protection and the last thing i want to see is you go through the bull shit that comes along with the sides because it flat out fucking sucks bro...

You can get great results with WAY!!! Lower oil. It's in the food and workout. Your Conversations are about to be off the charts. You think deca dick it bad how about deca dick a bitch tits and insanely high blood pressure and a liver toxicity of a 20 year alcoholic. Test down below 600 and nandrolones below 500. And that's still higher than I'd run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the input.. but I've ran the lower levels in not a begennier. far from it. I train harder than anyone at our gym and I eat strict every day. I'm not asking for training or cycle advice I'm just looking got pharma grade caber. thanks again though

Liquid is not the way to go. I didn't see you had experience so I'd assume you know that you need the caber asap. Some people can run the high numbers, but to each their own. Good luck. Get tabs and keep the wife happy

Liquid is not the way to go. I didn't see you had experience so I'd assume you know that you need the caber asap. Some people can run the high numbers, but to each their own. Good luck. Get tabs and keep the wife happy

thanks man I was very skeptical about the liquid but it's was all I had available and all of his other compounds are spot on, I'm in the process of trying a new source for the tabs thank you. and I definitely wasn't trying to sound like a dick. I appreciate the input

its reckless to use that much nandrolone bro... thats whats reckless.. theres nothing that i am forming without validity... 800 mg of nandrolone is DOUBLE what you should exceed... how is that not reckless bro? im just looking out for you... if you think that its okay, then what do i know? all i know is this... thats a fuckload of nandrolone that brings nothing but issues, EVEN with protection and the last thing i want to see is you go through the bull shit that comes along with the sides because it flat out fucking sucks bro...

are you seriously saying that 400 is the max of a nandrolone compound for one cycle? that's an interesting point but I'm not sure I understand. can you elaborate on why? and btw I have dropped my doses to
750sust
400npp
200tren ace
per week. it works out better for me as far as pinning and dosing. plus what you're saying is interesting to me. but like I said before. I'm not a 20 yr old guy that's only ran a couple cycles. I'm 37 and I started using aas on my 30th bday. I've taken several yrs off in between. but I'm no beginner by any means.

Damn.. that's allot of nandrolones bro.
Yea it is a lot bro but i know guys who've ran way more. 800-1000 deca and 500+of tren a wk. they're some of the BIGGEST and well built guys I've ever met in person. so I kinda feel like I'm on the lower end. but it seems everyone on here is busting my balls for it.. however that's why I chose the shorter esters.. if sides get too much to handle, I can dail it back quicker. so far it's been awesome

Your liquid caber is probably prami or fake. I've wrote articles and articles about liquid caber. The liquid version, which is made my big pharma, is typically used for the veterinary field and is for short term use. About a month.. Is UV sensitive, and needs be refrigerated.

Search up my articles on it.

Believe in the unbelievable.

thanks man. it's DEFINITELY not what I wanted but at the time it was all I could find. and all his other compounds are great. but thank you. I will be hitting you up a Lil later. today was payday :)

Your liquid caber is probably prami or fake. I've wrote articles and articles about liquid caber. The liquid version, which is made my big pharma, is typically used for the veterinary field and is for short term use. About a month.. Is UV sensitive, and needs be refrigerated.

Search up my articles on it.

Believe in the unbelievable.

hey sorry I got you confused with another member lol. I'm still learning everyone's names

Top Bottom