napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquiaro

October

This is what I use for estrogen control and it works great. Wondering if anyone else notices slight ringing in their ears when using it?

This is what I use for estrogen control and it works great. Wondering if anyone else notices slight ringing in their ears when using it?
its extremely strong, there is no doubt on that... im glad it is working well for you.. it definitely does not cause any ringing in the ears... i've never once heard of anything like that...

I have tinnitus so I couldn't tell ya. Who knows. The human body is a strange complicated thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it regularly and have never heard of that. It's not even a side effect of aromasin that I'm aware of

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I use it regularly and have never heard of that. It's not even a side effect of aromasin that I'm aware of

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
exactly bro, but i think hes aware of that now.. definitely strange though

After some research it is not the Aromasin. Tinnitus is a not so common side effect reported by some using Clomid. I'm sure this is the cause since I'm on pct. Just fyi in case anyone else experiences it.

After some research it is not the Aromasin. Tinnitus is a not so common side effect reported by some using Clomid. I'm sure this is the cause since I'm on pct. Just fyi in case anyone else experiences it.
im glad you figured it out! thanks for sharing..

Top Bottom