napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lipid Issues

Fredb

I did a cycle of anavar with test then ran bloods a few weeks in.
normal lipids are usually 160 Cholesterols, 100 LDL, 40 HDL, 70 TRIG

lipids after 4 weeks anavar + test

im not sure i was even taking var. i suppose i was

after just a few weeks of stopping and taking DG advice , supplements
my Total is 175, HDL 25, LDL 110, and Trig 236,, ... TRIG are still high but everything else has improved, im assuming TRIG just take some time to come down

I will give it some more time then try adding in a different source of anavar back in and test in a few weeks.. If my lipids come back bad, i guess i'll just not use it anymore

Last edited:
All steroids can mess up your lipids, and genetics can play a big part, so there's no easy answer there. Winstrol can be especially bad for your lipid profile though.

thats what you get with toxic oral steroids especially if you are not using protection with them... anavar gets this misconeption that its weak in terms of side effects.. completely false bull shit that gets passed around

So my lipids are normal for someone who uses anavar and not protection?
Im hoping my protection that i have been using will help next time i use it.. My lipids have already improved a lot.

how's masteron on lipids?

Last edited:
So my lipids are normal for someone who uses anavar and not protection?
Im hoping my protection that i have been using will help next time i use it.. My lipids have already improved a lot.

how's masteron on lipids?

No issue with masteron

Thanks. Ill try the anavar again with protection and if i still get bad lipids .. ill just ditch the orals for good and consider something like test + mast next round.

Thanks. Ill try the anavar again with protection and if i still get bad lipids .. ill just ditch the orals for good and consider something like test + mast next round.
That's a much better plan. Orals can really do a number on health values

i mean bro, its to be expected to have fucked up values without protection... this is just common sense and common knowledge.. it worries me to think you wouldnt know something so basic

So if your on proper lipid support... your natural lipid results should be similar to your on cycle lipids?

bro, im not psychic... i dont know how much your values will change.. theres a million factors on a question like that and no human can answer it but i do know that if you run protection your values wont be nearly as fucked up as yours were...

If i took anavar for 3 weeks, then stopped for 2 weeks to let me lipids reset with proper supplement, should I continue and finish with 4-5 week?
So 3 week on, 2 off, , 4-6 on?

Top Bottom