napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LIMITED Time Sarms Sales

Bio-Tech

Please read this carefully

We will be having LIMITED time sarms sales ONLY until sarmsx reopens and ONLY until then and once they reopen, we will discontinue these sales. All sarms sales will be separate and only able to purchase on their own without any of our other products. This is to ensure noone is buying sarms from some of the horrible companies on the market today and to keep everyone at isarms safe. As I said, this is ONLY until sarmsx reopens.

To place an order and to get payment instructions, please email [email protected]

Here is our price list

MK2866 - 50 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

S4 - 50 MG/ML $110 per bottle or 3 for $250

GW501516 - 20 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

LGD-4033 - 10 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

RAD-140 - 10 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

SR9009 - 20 MG/ML $150 per bottle or 3 for $350

MK677 - 25 MG/ML $185 per bottle or 3 for $500

Once again, this is for a LIMITED time only and all orders need to be sent to [email protected]

We are all stocked up and ready to go everyone. You can email your orders to the address listed above.

If you guys are looking for legit sarms while sarmsx is down, here is the answer you are,looking for! I guarantee you the quality is good. Email is [email protected] for orders

Sent an email yesterday, but thought I could ask here. I'm looking for clomid. Does Biotech have any? Thanks
Yes, biotech does carry Clomid, as well as nolva and aromasin. They have everything you need to cover your ancillaries

Top Bottom