napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Light headed and bloating

Pittbull900

I'm 20 years old and Im running mk677 and anamorellin which is another growth hormone secretagogue and I've been having severe bloating. My stomach is bulging out I've been having the worse gas. My fingers and toes kind of get numb and tingly for no reason expecially when I lift which doesn't bother me that much but my name concern is that ive been getting light headed a lot when I stand up and stretch, today was so bad that I actually passed out for a second. I just want to know if any of this is due to what I'm taking. And what can I do to fix it and should I be concerned?

I'm loving the results I'm getting so far so I don't want to stop taking it. I just want to know if I'm safe to continue running these two compounds and not cause any harm to my body because I can deal with the side effects as long as I know it's safe and won't cause any long term damage

I'm 20 years old and Im running mk677 and anamorellin which is another growth hormone secretagogue and I've been having severe bloating. My stomach is bulging out I've been having the worse gas. My fingers and toes kind of get numb and tingly for no reason expecially when I lift which doesn't bother me that much but my name concern is that ive been getting light headed a lot when I stand up and stretch, today was so bad that I actually passed out for a second. I just want to know if any of this is due to what I'm taking. And what can I do to fix it and should I be concerned?

You need to increase your Pottasium intake and decrease your sodium. You also need to increase your water intake. The Pottasium to sodium ratio with the right electrolyte balance is the biggest key to controlling bloat while on GH or any GH secretogue

I also wouldn't stack these your first time there is no reason. Anamorelin is the more powerful of the two so the Ana is likely causing you more bloating and stomach issues. If i where you I would stop the MK-677 and just run the Ana for a week or two. If the problem persists or gets worst you know it's the Ana not the MK. Then switch to the MK for a few weeks to test for side effects.

Man I wish sarmsx carried Anamorelin. Would you mind PM'ing me and sharing your source? It sounds like the Anamorelin you have is likely legit.

And exactly like RR said, more water, less salt, and more potassium. Also you may want to get bloodwork if that doesn't work...something could be off with the Anamorelin. Good Anamorelin is hard to find and you could be taking something that is really a steroid causing stomach issues and estrogen conversion...very common of many oral steroids and prohormones.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

I'm loving the results I'm getting so far so I don't want to stop taking it. I just want to know if I'm safe to continue running these two compounds and not cause any harm to my body because I can deal with the side effects as long as I know it's safe and won't cause any long term damage

As far as long term damage you have nothing to worry about, both compounds have went through many clinical trials and there are no long term side effects that I know of... Anamorelin is actually a legally prescribed drug in the UK so you are good there. You are just overdoing it by running both IMO.

Although the side effects you are experiencing could cause high blood pressure which comes with its own problems if it isn't fixed.

Last edited:

Where did you get your MK677?

I already have ran both by themselves and the results were pretty similar although I can put on more size with anamorelin and it makes me extremely vascular hungry within like 30 minutes of taking it besides that eveything else is pretty much the same. I get crazy dreams with both and sleep like crazy. I already made a post about running both and Dylan said there was no problems with running both. Like I said the benefits outweigh the negatives so if I'm healthy and not harming my body then I will continue running these two because Im having great results. And I'm pretty confident I have legit anamorelin because there hasn't been one complaint or issue from anyone who has taken it and all the side effects I'm having are common with anamorelin. do you think I'm fine with running both or should I just stick with one? I got my mk677 from sarmsx

Last edited:
I already have ran both by themselves and the results were pretty similar although I can put on more size with anamorelin and it makes me extremely vascular hungry within like 30 minutes of taking it besides that eveything else is pretty much the same. I get crazy dreams with both and sleep like crazy. I already made a post about running both and Dylan said there was no problems with running both. Like I said the benefits outweigh the negatives so if I'm healthy and not harming my body then I will continue running these two because Im having great results. And I'm pretty confident I have legit anamorelin because there hasn't been one complaint or issue from anyone who has taken it and all the side effects I'm having are common with anamorelin. do you think I'm fine with running both or should I just stick with one? I got my mk677 from sarmsx

where do you get this anamorelin??

Well in that case you should be fine. Follow rick rocks advice and maybe try to eat more fiber too

Can someone go more into depth as in how how much sodium and potassium I should consume? I tried lowering my sodium by staying away from salty foods but that didn't help.

I'm stretching my memory, but around 4k of potassium I think, its ungodly high. I was never able to reach it.

How much dandelion should I take and how much sodium should I be consuming a day? Because I'm doing everything you guys are saying but it's not working so Im doing something wrong

Look you'r 20 and need this? Bro go out and have fun and stay fit and work hard. I don't see why you need to run these yet at all. And now look... you jumped into something you didn't know all about and now your paying the price. Hard work first, exhaust all efforts, leave no stone unturned. Then once your older and actually need to start supplementing it will make sense. Right now all I have seen is you hurting yourself. Just stop all of it and get back on good foods and hard ass work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also why are you running these two together? That to me makes no sense at all. That would be like me taking real HGH and wanting to take peptides at the same time. Makes no sense these aren't the same as stacking steroids - just discontinue which I doubt you will do.

Also why are you running these two together? That to me makes no sense at all. That would be like me taking real HGH and wanting to take peptides at the same time. Makes no sense these aren't the same as stacking steroids - just discontinue which I doubt you will do.

That's what I was trying to say

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Can someone go more into depth as in how how much sodium and potassium I should consume? I tried lowering my sodium by staying away from salty foods but that didn't help.

Stay away from salty foods what does that even mean, no french fries? Dude you simply don't add salt or anything containing sodium in your food and pick low sodium protein choices like chicken breast. You are cooking your own meals right? get some ms dash seasoning, spritz with lemon or lime, cook with natural herbs like parsley, cilantro, oregano, crushed red pepper etc.

You're talking like you know me lol. I never stopped working hard and eating good food... I've been training hard since the 7th grade. I've always been a really competitive athlete. I'm not jumping into something I have no idea about. I've ran these two multiple times I've just never ran them together. I asked Dylan if it was okay to run both anamorelin and mk677 together at the age of 20 and he said "yes there is no issue whatsoever" So I'm not just making a careless decision I have thought long and hard about it and have done research. And no I do not need it, same with everyone else who takes shit.

Last edited:
And Im going to see a doctor this week to Get my blood pressure and everything tested to make sure all my levels are normal just to be safe

All I want to know is if this is going to hurt me because Dylan told me it's fine and some of you guys are saying it's not so idk what to do. Should I just pick one or am I okay with running both? I'm getting mixed answers

Top Bottom