napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lidocaine Patch experiences

spideruski

Can anyone give their experience using Lidocaine patches. Also, would it be a good idea to use on top of PIP, say a glute, or bicep, or would that just complicate things and make things worse?

no experience - use a provider with appropraite oils for your body and keep hygiene and injection technique on point.

If you're having PIP that requires a lidocaine patch you have other issues that need addressed. Either the quality of your source or your injection technique.

What needle size are you using and what compounds? PIP should not be THAT bad especially in the glutes

It's actually for a dead lift injury to my left lower back. I was just curious if I could use one also for my PIP. I had injected the day before in my right glute, which I think rendered the right glute muscle at only 50%, which is why my body tried to compensate and utilize the left leg/back at 150%. The weights came crashing down and my left arm got fuzzy and tingly, I called myself an idiot and thanked god it was a close call, as some nerve was clearly affected, gingerly walked to grab and icepack and laid myself down on bed carefully. I'm using a green 21 guage at the moment, because I'm all out of the blue 23's. Injections are smooth and clean (i'm getting better), it's a decent mix of 1ml Enanthate 400 + 1ml Sustanon 350. I kinda just mix em together. Pip for me lasts about 48 hours. Glute is the best, because I can actually get stuff done, just not dead lift apparently.

Bro I use a 25g. 21g is way too big. That's what I draw with.

Geezus dude you put a 21g in your bis?? So you're doing 750mg of test per injection or per week?

Not only that but the Enanthate concentration AND Sustanon concentration is high. What ever happened to Enanthate at 300 and Sustanon at 250.

As soon as I can get some 23's and 25's I'm gonna get like 100. It's just MMS website is down, and the only other place i know to get cheap needles are rupharma.com but shipping takes like 20 days. Trust me I don't think it's cool at all to use a 21g, but i got no choice

Top Bottom