napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Libido loss while on sarm cycle

Sandertje

Hi all,

I am currently on my third sarm cycle. The first one was lgd only and went very well, recovered good.

I wanted to go a step further and stack some sarms, so i stacked lgd, s4, rad140 and osta. This was a brutal 12 week stack. After this, i did a PCT with 25mg clomid ed for 2/3 weeks.

This is where the hell began. My sex drive crashed and my boy didn't even came up... My libido was through the roof on cycle... So i started a lgd only cycle a week later. Now, 7 weeks into this third cycle (now stacked with s4 and gw, to cut), my libido still sucks.

I started inject hcg 2 weeks ago with 500iu ew, but it isn't better at all.

I am doing a cut right now, so it would be fucked up if there is no other option to do a PCT in the middle of my cycle right now.

I really don't like this, i fucking hate it. So does my gf. What can i do to fix this libido issue? Please help me.

Your going to fast Bro....wtf.... did you take any blood test after your first or second cycle?? Plus hcg shouldn't be in your PCT at all!.... post your complete stats so everyone could get a better idea how to help and advise you Bro.... first order would be to stop and do a correct PCT and then give it some time imo. sounds like your in a panic and your trying to use lgd to get your libido back?... it don't work that way bro....

first question is are the sarms from sarmsx. 2nd of all you are not giving yourself enough time to recover before jumping back on sarms. 2 to 3 weeks isn't recommended for a pct neither is clomid by itself where are you getting your cycle set up from? hcg should never be run in conjunction with sarms except at the end of your cycle going into pct. you are causing a lot of confusion in your body and hormones and not allowing your body to recover enough before adding more stuff to confuse it. If you are willing to listen we can set you up with proper cycle and a proper pct

My stats are:
20 years old
220 lbs
188cm

My sarms are not from sarmsx, but i'm pretty sure they are real liquide sarms.

I am using hcg during my cycle, not in PCT.

So what do you guys recommend me to do right now? Stop my current cycle and do a proper PCT? What is a good pct? Does a testosteron booster help?

I will do everything to get back my libido, cuz i hate this shit... How long woult it take to recover well?

My stats are:
20 years old
220 lbs
188cm

My sarms are not from sarmsx, but i'm pretty sure they are real liquide sarms.

I am using hcg during my cycle, not in PCT.

So what do you guys recommend me to do right now? Stop my current cycle and do a proper PCT? What is a good pct? Does a testosteron booster help?

I will do everything to get back my libido, cuz i hate this shit... How long woult it take to recover well?
What you are describing is shutdown, and that's not what real sarms do. That's a big concern, especially at your age. You need to stop using that stuff which may be prohormones and run a full pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg ed
Gw 20mg per day

yes I would not take any sarms except sarmsx if you paid me a million dollars they are prolly loaded with shit and yes you probably saw results but you are also seeing the waaaay negative compared to a real sarm

Top Bottom