Hello Dylan,

I am having issues with my libido at the moment . No sex drive at all

I was on a cycle of:
500mg test enanthate/week (20 weeks)
200mg deca durabolin/week (14 weeks)
400mg equipose (week 14 - week 20)
50-100mg proviron daily
1mg dostinex /week. (0.5 twice a week)

Started this cycle in August and stopped this week but replaced deca with EQ round 6 weeks ago .Sex drive was off the charts till around mid october.

I also have done blood work tests and it turns out I dont have any estrogen/prolactin/progesterone issues.(Prolactin is actually below range)

The thing I noticed which is probably normal on cycle but is worth mentioning is that my LH and FSH are totally shut down. Values of 0.1

Am i experiencing this lack of sex drive because Ive been on cycle for a long period.?

I started taking hcg at 750iu/week from 4 weeks before i stopped cycle till this week like you suggest on the hcg video.
I plan on starting nolvadex and clomid 14 days after last injection.

I could really do with your experienced advice. I am hoping that once i get off cycle and do a proper pct my lh and fsh start again and fix my libido

You run an AI? What’s your test levels? Your LH and FSH are in the tank which means your pituitary isn’t sending a signal to your testes to trigger testosterone production. You’ll need a full PCT, 6-8 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you cannot run Deca or tren even at a low dose without a possibility of that happening should have used Caber and at least vitamin B6. Not talking shit cuz same thing happened to me when I ran tren luckily started using vitamin B6 at the first sign of problems in the bedroom and it helped 4-600mgs a day but when I came off had massive shut down because I didn't use caber took a month and a half with and extended PCT to get back to semi normal sux man good luck

Dude you cannot run Deca or tren even at a low dose without a possibility of that happening should have used Caber and at least vitamin B6. Not talking shit cuz same thing happened to me when I ran tren luckily started using vitamin B6 at the first sign of problems in the bedroom and it helped 4-600mgs a day but when I came off had massive shut down because I didn't use caber took a month and a half with and extended PCT to get back to semi normal sux man good luck

dostinex is caber

I did use arimidex for a while before i started feeling joint pain. Also like i said blood work resulted that my estrogen is also in check.

Test : 166 nmol (range 2.5- 29.57)
Estrogen : 100 (range 0-146 pmol)
Prolactin : 21miu/L (range 45-375)
Progesterone : 1.3nmol (range 0.86-2.9)
Lh/fsh : totallu shutdown
GH : 3.08 ug/L (range 0-3)
Corrected calcium : 2.27 mmol (range 2.05-2.6)
Estimated GFR : 64 mis/min/1.73m2

of course your lh and fsh are tanked... that happens anytime you run a cycle... yes, thats a lengthy cycle and you are not using anything to control estrogen whatsoever... so that IS an issue... you dont have anything close to a proper pct lined up either... you better run a proper pct man or you are going to be hurting in a major way... what were your estrogen and prolactin values?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

It's hard saying bro, there's a lot that goes into libido and sex drive, but you need to run the full pct that Dylan gave you or else your problems can likely go from bad to worse. That's where your focus really needs to be at this point now that the cycle is over.

Estrogen levels are at 100pmol (range 0-146)

Would it hurt to start pct right away or should I wait the full 14 days since i was using long esters? (Been 7 days till now)

I do have nolva and clomid in handy and can get aromasin too but dont know where to get gw and mk.

Thanks

Estrogen levels are at 100pmol (range 0-146)

Would it hurt to start pct right away or should I wait the full 14 days since i was using long esters? (Been 7 days till now)

I do have nolva and clomid in handy and can get aromasin too but dont know where to get gw and mk.

Thanks
It wouldn't make any sense to start pct earlier than 14 days after last injection because your still have active compounds in your system

True but wouldnt it be better if you start lowering your estrogen before it gets a chance to spike? Perhaps if not starting a full pct you can start tapering the Serms from before 🤔
A lot of people have pointed out I haven't been using any form of anti estrogens which could mean that altought my estrogen on paper is in check it is still relatively high.

True but wouldnt it be better if you start lowering your estrogen before it gets a chance to spike? Perhaps if not starting a full pct you can start tapering the Serms from before [emoji848]
A lot of people have pointed out I haven't been using any form of anti estrogens which could mean that altought my estrogen on paper is in check it is still relatively high.
Estrogen should never get a chance to considering you never stop taking aromasin. It goes 12.5mg EOD the whole cycle and carries right into pct without stopping

I was not taking aromasin. I took arimidex for a period of about 2 weeks in november and stopped it as i got joint pain a few days into it and made me feel wierd and weak.
But other than that the whole cycle was without any form of serms or ai's

I was not taking aromasin. I took arimidex for a period of about 2 weeks in november and stopped it as i got joint pain a few days into it and made me feel wierd and weak.
But other than that the whole cycle was without any form of serms or ai's
Those are very common side effects for AI's. You just have to push through it you don't just stop taking them. I had the same sides when I started taking Aromasin. My suggestion is to take it at bedtime.

you would not start pct early... thats not how you do this man... if you think you better than everyone else, then why are you even asking and why not just do what you want?

I'm going to run it like you explained it man im not here to waste your time. I just asked a question.

You said I should have been running anti estrogen so i assumed it would be better to start now.

Up till today i was always under the impression that you should only use ai's if they are absolutely necessary due to their sides.

Ive read that like low estrogen low prolactin can also cause libido issues. Maybe that's what you are experiencing. I cant use much of ais either because my estrogen bottoms out and I dry out and get sore too. Don't just not use them. Just space them out different. I had to,get bloodwork done a couple different times on my last cycle mid cycle until I figured out where things need to be. Just stick with the protocol get bloods done and see how you rebound. Its all a learning process till you find out what your body needs to stay in balance on what compounds.

Top Bottom