napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Libido issue

Ucefsaba1

Hello Dylan,
I have a done a test Winstrol and masteron cycle for 20 weeks. Everything was on spot and perfect.
My pct was done exactly as u advised us to do it, it included aromasin 12.5 mg, nolvadex 40 mg and clomid 50 mg, with hcg 2 weeks before the cycle ends and 2 weeks during clearing the ester period. I have done my pct for 4 weeks and stopped. Now after 10 days i notice that my Dick gets hard but not as hard as before and sometimes i wake up with NO boner ( however my sexual drive is still the same it did not decrease )..
Should i get back to clomid nolvadex and aromasin after 10 days of discontinuity or should i use a natural testo booster?

I would get some bloodwork first and foremost so you know what is off. Then we will know what needs addressed. It could be a number of things

Any time there is any doubt about anything... Bloodwork.... Bloodwork.... Bloodwork.

I just had a libido scare myself coming off my last cycle. Didnt realize how bad it was until I was in bed with a lady friend and I couldnt get the engine started down low. It took me a little over a week after PCT to get my balls and drive back so dont panic just yet. I like to think that pushing myself harder in the gym helped me in this regard (not an easy thing as my energy levels and strength dipped). Havent been going as heavy but instead really trying to stretch/contract and the muscle. You ran a longer cycle so give it more time.

Top Bottom