napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LH and FSH LOWWWW

egq003

Bloods came back. PCT... Went as well as expected.

Low LH and FSH. How can u get these up? (Trying to have a baby)

My liver and kidney enzymes are up... Any suggestions on how to lower these?

Test and Estradiol are in range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low LH and FSH just means that you are still shut down. It takes time to recover and that is all you need. How long ago did you finish PCT? If your test is up then you might have got bloods too soon. You need to wait at least 4 weeks after finishing PCT for accurate bloods. SERMs will give you a false reading if they are still in your system. Again, nothing to worry about just yet. It just sounds like you are still recovering.

how long after pct did you run them and what did you run for pct? how were they pre cycle?? there's no info to work with brother

how long after pct did you run them and what did you run for pct? how were they pre cycle?? there's no info to work with brother

Ran 1 month after. Nolvadex clomid. No HCG. Didn't have any. They were in range precycle.

Are they just lagging behind?

Liver was elevated. Kidney was fine precycle.

Low LH and FSH just means that you are still shut down. It takes time to recover and that is all you need. How long ago did you finish PCT? If your test is up then you might have got bloods too soon. You need to wait at least 4 weeks after finishing PCT for accurate bloods. SERMs will give you a false reading if they are still in your system. Again, nothing to worry about just yet. It just sounds like you are still recovering.

Thanks for the info.

Did u run nolva and clomid only? How long and how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did u run nolva and clomid only? How long and how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 month
Clomid 50/daily
Nolvadex 40/daily

I'm just rushing myself I think. I haven't been REALLY OFF for awhile. Usually jump into a TRT dose then up it into a cruise and after a few months jump into a cycle....

Top Bottom