napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd4033/mk677

tombarcelona

So I'm 4 weeks into my lgd (10mg/day)cycle and about 6 weeks into mk677(25mg/day). I started to notice my nipples were getting really sore and I assumed it was some mild gyno. Since I don't have time to do bloodwork until Friday I decided to be pro active before I ran into a bigger problem. I didn't have any nolva because i didn't think i would need it but I have some clomid on hand for pct and decided to take start taking it (50mg/day) 2 days now.... It worked! Nips feeling normal again! So my question is now that i do have nolva should i switch over to that? How will it affect the mk677? If I continue taking clomid will it still work in my pct? Hopefully this is enough info for you guys.

PS cycle is going really good. Strength is through the roof!

THANKS!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

neither of them are ai's man and im doubting you had any gyno issues to begin with but the only way to know is bloodwork

Got them from PRE. They are a sponsor on another board. Have gotten legit mk677 and GW from them. I guess when I get me bloodwork done on Friday I will have a better idea of how legit these are.... been taking TUDCA and NAC just in case i am getting prohormones.

But this doesn't feel like any prohormones i have taken in the past.

Hopefully I'm not totally shut down. Any idea if the clomid will skew the results of my blood work. Labs will be taken Friday and I took 50mg/day the past 3 days. Gonna skip tomorrow and see how I feel. Or maybe take 25mg.

Or maybe it's all in my head! Lol. Thanks for the help you guys!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom