napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd4033 cycle

James091

Hi guys, looking at doing a lgd4033 cycle and hoping for some more information as well as your thoughts on pct.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the dosage 10mg per day preferably in the morning followed by a soft pct of clomid or nolva?

Is it also worth taking a test booster or estrogen blocker? I will most definitely be getting pre and post blood work done also

10mg seems to be the recommended dose for LGD. I’d definitely have a SERM based PCT ready to go post cycle as it can be suppressive.

Hi guys, looking at doing a lgd4033 cycle and hoping for some more information as well as your thoughts on pct.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the dosage 10mg per day preferably in the morning followed by a soft pct of clomid or nolva?

Is it also worth taking a test booster or estrogen blocker? I will most definitely be getting pre and post blood work done also
Lgd does not convert to estrogen, or any sarm for that matter so no estrogen blocker needed at all

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

bro, the full layout is listed.. it says exactly what you need... you dont need clomid or nolva is you use the products listed... if you want to, you can add either one... it wouldnt matter which

Top Bottom