napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd4033

livinjajk

Hi Dylan! If I take LGD 4033 for how long should I take PTC? Wich products are good for PTC? I want to buy LGD 4033 but I want to know what to do after .

Welcome bud. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? LGD is an awesome sarm. Best ran at 10mg ed for 12 weeks. I'm assuming you're a male so yes, lgd has slight supression so a mini pct is required. You'll want the following:

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg ed

Let us know those stats so we can get you straight. What are your goals for the cycle and where are you getting your sarms?

Sent from my SM-G900P

I am a male and I am 27 years Old. Height: 172, weight: 69,8. I havent used any Sarms yet but I want to order from Sarmsx.com, But before I buy I wanted to know thats why I am asking so I dont destroy my life to get any side effekcts or get so high estrogen after the cycle.

I am from sweden. So GW is cardarine? When I take clomid in 12 weeks, Can I take GW at the same time?

Yes, you can take GW at the same time as Clomid for your pct after the cycle.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am a male and I am 27 years Old. Height: 172, weight: 69,8. I havent used any Sarms yet but I want to order from Sarmsx.com, But before I buy I wanted to know thats why I am asking so I dont destroy my life to get any side effekcts or get so high estrogen after the cycle.

You are making the right choice with sarms. There are no real side effects to worry about....no estrogen conversion...etc...I'm assuming your goal is lean mass gains, correct? If so, I'll set you up,a good stack and lay out everything you need. Sarms are best when used in conjunction with other sarms as part of a stack to get the best results

Here is what I would run bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

SARMS aren't dangerous on that level. Yes you need to do a pct but you're not going to ruin your life on a sarm. The pct laid out for you will be sufficient. You'll love Sarmsx bro!

You are making the right choice with sarms. There are no real side effects to worry about....no estrogen conversion...etc...I'm assuming your goal is lean mass gains, correct? If so, I'll set you up,a good stack and lay out everything you need. Sarms are best when used in conjunction with other sarms as part of a stack to get the best results

Here is what I would run bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Great layout right here for you bud. The great thing about Sarms is you don't have to worry about any major sides that may concern you like with aas. Sarmsx is the place to get everything from. You're in good hands with Ricks setup for you.

i think you have a large amount of confusion going on here bro... there is no estrogen conversion with sarms, there is no toxicity etc... so you "destroying" your life is not something that is going to happen here bro... your being a bit dramatic on something that does not carry that kind of risk... what is your goal from the cycle and i'll give you a nice cycle to run...

Top Bottom