napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD4033 8 weeks vs 12 weeks

Bebad

Hey guys!

Brand new to the site and loving all the information and helpful tips provided here.

Was hoping to get some feedback/thoughts on a cycle I am going to run leading up to Christmas.

I have just finished a long-winded first SARM cycle of Ostarine + S4 (2 weeks ago), whereby it went for 9 weeks total (Mon-Fri) with some break weeks spaced in between. Basically I have finished 1 x 50mg/30mL S4 vial and 1 x 33mg/30ml Ostarine vial, and was wondering if 4 weeks off will be enough to then start up this new cycle of LGD? I have experienced no side effects or suppression with the previous initial cycle.

My second question would be how to run my newly purchased LGD4033 to best mitigate any potential side effects occurring (acne, gyno, and MPB). I’ve read that cutting the cycle short to 8 weeks lessens your gains to be made, however also lessens your chance of the above mentioned side effects occurring.

I was hoping to get anyone’s opinion on whether or not I should run the LGD 4 weeks after finishing my initial cycle. Also to hear anyone’s thoughts on 8 week vs 12 week and pros and cons for each? And what kind of gains can you expect from one cycle of LGD?

Any guidance will b greatly appreciated!!

Blake

your cycle length on sarms is supposed to be 12 weeks... they DONT EVEN PEAK UNTIL week 8... if you are getting high suppression, then plain and simple, you dont have real sarms... when you stop the cycle at only 8 weeks, you are not running the full cycle and not getting what you are supposed to get from the cycle

Thanks for the reply Dylan!

I have just purchased from IRCbio so
hoping that I have a legit source.

In your experience have you noticed any sides at all running a 12 week cycle of LGD at those dosages? Acne? Gyno? MPB?

And if so was there anything one could take/do to lessen then chance of them occuringn during cycle? I am prone to a little bit of acne here and there, but definitely not gyno or MPB.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Dylan!

I have just purchased from IRCbio so
hoping that I have a legit source.

In your experience have you noticed any sides at all running a 12 week cycle of LGD at those dosages? Acne? Gyno? MPB?

And if so was there anything one could take/do to lessen then chance of them occuringn during cycle? I am prone to a little bit of acne here and there, but definitely not gyno or MPB.

Thanks!
Sorry, but no you dont have a good source.....at all. Literally one of the worst

Lots of people have had negative experiances with them . Should be several threads on here about it .They seem to still be trading as people keep buying and hoping I guess........

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Back to my other question though, is there any helpful tips anyone has had to mitigate side effects from LGD?

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Back to my other question though, is there any helpful tips anyone has had to mitigate side effects from LGD?

What side effects?? The only side effect u get with real lgd is suppression

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just in terms of acne, gyno, or Male Patch Baldness?

Btw seeing as I’ve made the mistake of buying from IRCbio, what source do you guys recommend?

Just in terms of acne, gyno, or Male Patch Baldness?

Btw seeing as I’ve made the mistake of buying from IRCbio, what source do you guys recommend?

Did u hear what i just said man ? Those are not side effects with lgd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Really? Perfect!

Do you think it will be a waste to cycle the LGD I bought from IRCbio? Should I chuck it out or just try it anyway?

Was there a SARMs source you personally recommend?

Really? Perfect!

Do you think it will be a waste to cycle the LGD I bought from IRCbio? Should I chuck it out or just try it anyway?

Was there a SARMs source you personally recommend?
a waste? fuck yes its a waste... you dont even have real lgd... i have no clue what you actually have

Top Bottom