napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd3303

Jtbabyallnightlong

When will you make a video about lgd3303? I’ve ran it before in the past for 2months and loved it but am hesitant to take it again due to the lack of research. Any suggestions on how to run lgd 3303 or what would stack nice with it?

ive made videos on these new "so called" sarms and clearly you have not learned from all your past mistakes... these are NOT real sarms in terms of what they do... they are suppressive just like steroids which defeats the entire purpose of what separates a sarm from steroids... i would not use this nor advise it if you paid me... there are NO human studies done and very very limited animal studies if any on some of them... does that sound smart to you to use???

do you realize you have HUGE test issues at a young age and did it occur to you that behavior like this is why bro???

I did not know that, i was told it was like lgd4033 without the water retention ill remember not to mess with that sarm again and i wasnt planning on running it i was just curious. I just hope i was still suppressed from the previous sarm use when i got my blood work and it wasn’t permanent, well I’ll find out next week when i get my bloods done. Thanks for the info!

I did not know that, i was told it was like lgd4033 without the water retention ill remember not to mess with that sarm again and i wasnt planning on running it i was just curious. I just hope i was still suppressed from the previous sarm use when i got my blood work and it wasn’t permanent, well I’ll find out next week when i get my bloods done. Thanks for the info!
yes, stay away from things like s23, yk11 etc... its basically running a steroid.. it defeats the purpose of what makes sarms different and special

Being your age you especially want to avoid these newer "sarms". They will shut you down hard like steroids which is exactly what you should be avoiding

Being your age you especially want to avoid these newer "sarms". They will shut you down hard like steroids which is exactly what you should be avoiding
its basically the same exact thing as using a steroid... side effects and shutdown on these have shown to be horrible... i mean, s23 is used as a male contraceptive for fucks sake... that says it all

Top Bottom