napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD vs RAD140

Dnoel

So the age old question LGD vs RAD140. I understand as many will say everyone reacts differently. I also understand RAD140 is more so for strength and LGD for size. But i want to go a bit deeper. Who really wins for size if your accounting for water weight from LGD? If you take away LGDs water/bloat/supression does it still come out on top for mass? Could this be the real reason RAD is more expensive than LGD?
I already know Dylan&Rick are gonna hit me with a smart ass comment. Im prepared for it!

Could this be the real reason RAD is more expensive than LGD?

No... RAD-140 raws are more expensive. MK-677 raws are even more expensive so if you find these priced cheap I don't recommend purchasing.

Oh I know. I understand why MK677 is more expensive it's none supressive and has a very high demand because people use it as a nootropic aswell. It's very versatile. I'm just abit confused as to why RAD140 is more expensive, what makes the demand for RAD more than LGD?

You're totally overthinking everything bro. MK-677 and RAD-140 are more expensive because the raws are more expensive. It doesn't really have anything to do with anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no clue where you are coming up with the fact that lgd has any sort of water weight whatsoever... there is zero estrogen conversion and no such water weight, UNLESS 1. you have fake lgd 2. your diet is like shit... there is no bloat, there is no water and there is no huge suppression...

i have no clue where you are coming up with the fact that lgd has any sort of water weight whatsoever... there is zero estrogen conversion and no such water weight, UNLESS 1. you have fake lgd 2. your diet is like shit... there is no bloat, there is no water and there is no huge suppression...

Define huge suppression? Completely shut down? I've been on ostarine for 8 weeks and it has cut my free test in half.

Define huge suppression? Completely shut down? I've been on ostarine for 8 weeks and it has cut my free test in half.

Huge suppression is bottomed our test levels but also lh and fsh... lh and fsh are the big ones to look at. You will never see those drop much at all with sarms

Huge suppression is bottomed our test levels but also lh and fsh... lh and fsh are the big ones to look at. You will never see those drop much at all with sarms

Are my results cause for concern?

Starting:
Test, Serum: 473
LH: 6.6
FSH: 2.8
Estradiol: 24.5

Halfway (6 weeks)
Test, Serum: 252
LH: 4.4
FSH: 1.5
Estradiol: 20.1

I know everyone reacts differently, and my levels were somewhat low to begin with. Started a T booster after I got my results halfway through and have clomiphene on hand. Only running Ostarine and Cardarine. Have a 12 week cycle of RAD, Ostarine, and Cardarine planned beginning of this year and plan to take ostazol throughout the last 2 months of the cycle.

Starting:

Halfway (6 weeks)

I know everyone reacts differently, and my levels were somewhat low to begin with. Started a T booster after I got my results halfway through and have clomiphene on hand. Only running Ostarine and Cardarine. Have a 12 week cycle of RAD, Ostarine, and Cardarine planned beginning of this year and plan to take ostazol throughout the last 2 months of the cycle.

No not anywhere near concerning at all. I have zero cue how u could see any concern. Thats a very minimal drop

Starting:

Halfway (6 weeks)

How did you manage to drop that much serum from ostarine? I mean it is fairly negligible. You wouldn't need a PCT for that kind of drop.

How did you manage to drop that much serum from ostarine? I mean it is fairly negligible. You wouldn't need a PCT for that kind of drop.

Wtf do u mean? Thats only 200 points. Thats not a big drop at all. I must be in the twilight zone

Im not advising doing idiotic shit man. You can just try that on your own
There's the smart ass comment i was hoping for! Ill rephrase which do you believe is more suppressive on regular doses of lgd or rad? I'm not stupid enough to run either over 10mg/day, so dont worry about me running idiot doses. Just curious about lgd vs rad.

Wtf do u mean? Thats only 200 points. Thats not a big drop at all. I must be in the twilight zone
I know it's a small drop, i was wondering how he even really dropped at all on ostarine? Whenever i run osta my levels filly rebound by the time i even get my post cycle bloods done lol

I know it's a small drop, i was wondering how he even really dropped at all on ostarine? Whenever i run osta my levels filly rebound by the time i even get my post cycle bloods done lol

His drop is extremely minimal. Your talking about post cycle bloods in comparison to mid cycle bloods which makes less than zero sense. Of course you fully rebound after... your supposed to.

There's the smart ass comment i was hoping for! Ill rephrase which do you believe is more suppressive on regular doses of lgd or rad? I'm not stupid enough to run either over 10mg/day, so dont worry about me running idiot doses. Just curious about lgd vs rad.

Lgd would be more suppressive

Top Bottom