napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd update and advice needed

granite22

So first I want to thank Dylan for all his advice, I would be lost without his and everyone's else help on here. So I have been on a cycle of Lgd for about 9 weeks now and so far this has been the best sarm for me for gains. I have put on a solid 10 pounds of muscle mass and gained probably 20 percent in strength. I ran Rad140 before and did not see near the gains. This is all while be limited to 1 hour sessions at the gym due to covid restrictions Of course everyone's different so what worked for me may not work for you. Now the question I have is I have always suffered from tendonitis. I just placed an order for Ostarine. I know I should have asked first before ordering. But is this the best thing to try and should I start it now or wait since I am so close to the end of my cycle of LGD?

Thanks in advance!

you need to save that for your next cycle and get mk677, which you can start immediately.. mk677 is non suppressive and needs to be ran long term anyway... thats the perfect thing to go with bro

you need to save that for your next cycle and get mk677, which you can start immediately.. mk677 is non suppressive and needs to be ran long term anyway... thats the perfect thing to go with bro
I definitely agree with this ^^^

For sure, only place I will buy them! I made mistake once before and ordered from sciencebio and 90 percent sure they were oral steroids. Wont make that mistake again!

For sure, only place I will buy them! I made mistake once before and ordered from sciencebio and 90 percent sure they were oral steroids. Wont make that mistake again!
yeah more than likely thats what they were but you wont have to worry about that again!

Top Bottom