napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Side Effects

ComstockZero

Started LGD about 5 weeks ago @ 10mg for 3wk. Felt great and decided to push it to 12mg. Been at 12 for about 2 weeks, going on 3. Loving the gym strength changes - feels like I'm on cycle. I'm about to go get bloods to evaluate kidneys and liver bc I am getting increasingly severe stomach aches to a very unusual degree for me - daily. Urine is fine. No blood in stool but recurrent mucus. Sorry little gross but we're all adults here, we know that SARMs are sometimes scammed with pro-hormones. I know little to nothing about PHs except the usual "they're bad. Really bad." If it's relevant I'm also on 220/wk TRT and .5 Mg anastrazole/wk. Test/Deca cycle ended 17 Feb.

Anyone had stomach aches on LGD? Was I being reckless going to 12mg? If bloods come back clean, my first thought is to drop it to 8-10mg for the intended duration of the bridge and see if that works.

Been on 10mg daily LGD for over 9 weeks now . NO stomach aches etc at all . The only sides I experienced to date was hunger first 3 weeks and minor joint awareness . Blood tests mid cycle came back fine. as Dylan has said you do not exceed the recommended dose period. That been said there is always a chance it may not be real LGD and something else entirely .Source matters guys

source is huge here... ive never once heard of stomach issues with it and although you shouldnt exceed 10 mg per day, you are not excessively over that

Top Bottom