napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD sarms

rocholater

so I'm 46, played soccer all my life, work out moderately.. I was always fit til 10 yrs ago.. age and not playing a lot and eating a lot!lol.. Im 5'11 212lbs,,, I want to get back to 185-190... I ordered LGD and Cardarine from SarmPharm .com.. More than anything I want to burn fat and tone up a little. I workout 2-3 times a week. I have two jobs so its really hard to get a good 4-5 day workout routine going.

I'm asking for some guidance on taking SARMS. Like a schedule.

Thanks in advance,

thats not the stack to run to burn fat... lgd is going to add more size than any other sarm, not to mention that sarmspharm is a complete joke and does not sell real sarms... thats been known for several years... are the sarms you have old? i cant believe they would still be in business

thats not the stack to run to burn fat... lgd is going to add more size than any other sarm, not to mention that sarmspharm is a complete joke and does not sell real sarms... thats been known for several years... are the sarms you have old? i cant believe they would still be in business

Can you provide me 1-3 distributors that supply the best SARMS?

do you have a site that distributes liquid form?
No... Liquid was just for the law loophole for "research purposes" to be able to sell in the USA. Pharma Lady is international and she doesn't need a loophole.

cbbam has you covered... what form they come in makes no difference... they are effective in both forms... it simply depends on the quality, NOT the form

Top Bottom