PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lgd/S4 Stack Kicking In

Lgd/S4 Stack Kicking In

Hey Guys,

So Iím 3 weeks into running an Lgd S4 stack at 10mg lgd in the am and a 50mg split 25 in the am and 25 6 hours later of Pharma lady global anabolics brand. I have run about 7-8 Ostarine cycles over the past few years and always about 2 weeks in I would start to see larger pumps, tighter look, and increased vascularity that would then increase each week. With this new stack 3 weeks in I havenít really seen anything. I have gotten the vision effects although totally bearable. I am by no means trashing the stack saying the stuff doesnít work, Iím going to be patient and run the full 12 weeks. Just wondering from you guys that have taken the lgd/s4 stack, when did you start seeing noticeable results kick in?

My fist cycle was LGD and rad140 and from about week 2 I started seeing strength increases. Week4 onwards size etc was defiantly kicking in . Of course everyone is different and diet and your training will highly effect what results one will get.

generally 2 weeks in you should start to see lgd working and s4 is generally pretty fast acting so im not sure... some people do take a bit longer to see results but generally within the first few weeks... you should at least be seeing strength increases

8 weeks into the same stack myself but with GW in there as well and upped S4 to 75mg split between two doses. Still feeling pretty good.

A few headaches which disappeared by the end of the first week, the yellow vision and a few pimples as slight side effects but I've definitely had a good increase in strength by week two as per Dylan's comments. In fact, definitely felt the "alpha" vibe at times and I've definitely added noticeable strength and size gains.

I'm a fan of this combination but might substitute LGD with Rad on the next one once I've had a month or two off at the end to compare.

Good luck with it bloke...

keep the updates coming

About to start the same stack myself tomorrow morning, post blood work. Iíll look at keeping a daily log. Good to compare the experience.

Thanks for the input guys Iíll be sure to keep the updates coming. Iím really excited about this stack!

Ok. Had some blood tests at the 9 week mark through my doctor. 10 mg LGS, 10 mg Cardarine, 75 mg S4 (split), 20 mg of SR9009 split over two doses.

- Testosterone a bit low (but I'm still feeling good) but not low enough for my doc to be concerned.
    - Kidney function fine
    - liver function fine
    - blood sugar fine
    - cholesterol in the right range for total cholesterol but bad cholesterol slightly too high, good cholesterol slightly too low but not at a level that requires concern. (My diet is low in saturated animal fat). I have been advised to get tests every two years and eat plenty of oats, oily fish, avocado etc. These levels may have been higher as I believe SR9009 has a positive impact here.

I am taking a test booster with arimistane in it and plan to follow the mini PCT layed out by Dylan but with some nolva to be certain as I am showing some suppression (albeit minor) as I get closer to the end.

Pretty happy with the results and minimal impact. Great strength gains and changes to my physique considering I have been on a slightly lower than maintenance (overall) intake. I'll look to do my PCT and have another month before I have a crack at LG and RAD. I'd happily recommend this combo for older blokes like me. From my experience- I've recently hit 40, and have got back into things in the last 18 month after letting myself go a bit whilst pursuing business interests and young family. I've never done anything more potent than sarms and am particularly happy with S4/ LGD together.

Dylan, what do you think of arimistane as a mild e inhibitor in the last 4 weeks of a cycle in order to keep under control leading into PCT?

Hey Guys,

I’m now 5 weeks in to the Lgd/S4 and as much as it pains me to say it I have gotten zero effects out of it. Do have the yellow vision effects though. Strength, size, pumps, cuts have all remained the same. By 5 weeks with all Ostarine cycles, strength was up, put on 2 pounds or so, was more cut, and had a good pump around the clock.

I take 10mg lgd and 25mg s4 first thing when I wake up. I take my creatine about 40 minutes later after my morning routine. All American kre-alkaline efx to be exact. Could this be affection absorption? Other 25mg s4 takes 4-6 hours later

Quote Originally Posted by Ac58 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I’m now 5 weeks in to the Lgd/S4 and as much as it pains me to say it I have gotten zero effects out of it. Do have the yellow vision effects though. Strength, size, pumps, cuts have all remained the same. By 5 weeks with all Ostarine cycles, strength was up, put on 2 pounds or so, was more cut, and had a good pump around the clock.

I take 10mg lgd and 25mg s4 first thing when I wake up. I take my creatine about 40 minutes later after my morning routine. All American kre-alkaline efx to be exact. Could this be affection absorption? Other 25mg s4 takes 4-6 hours later
    It shouldnt be affecting it but try without it and see if that makes a difference