napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD + S4 + GW log

FitGuy1213

I am officially starting a new log. Just finished up a GW log.
New log will be LGD4033 at 10mg per day for 6-8 weeks then add S4 for another 6-8 weeks in the middle.
Current stats are as follows
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 174lbs
BF: 7.6% (Pinch fold test)
Years training: 4
Measurments:
Left calve: 14.5in / Right calve: 14.25in
Left quad: 19in / Right quad: 19in
Waist: 32in
Chest: 43in
Left arm: 14.5in / Right arm: 14.5in
Neck: 15in
All measurment are no pump and relaxed except arm measurement.
Goal throughout this log is to bring my arms up to speed to my upper body and to build legs up since I've always had a hard time with those two body parts.
As far as numbers, I want to add 10lbs of lean muscle and drop a couple percent of BF if possible in preparation of a NPC show im doing in roughly 14 weeks.
Calories will be tapered starting at 2500 first two weeks with macros at 250g protein, 300g carb, 35g fat
Weeks 3-8 will be roughly 3k calories with macros being 300g protein, 300g carb, and 65g fat
Weeks 9-13 will be dropped back down to 2500 and I will have added S4 already.
Week 14 will be peak week so not sure what I'm planning yet. Might get outside consult for that.
I will be sticking to moderately heavy weight loads and lower reps and focus on building strength and dense muscle.
Supplements used will be
Fish oil, Multi, Phosphiatidic Acid, NAC, R-ALA, Tumeric, & a probiotic.

Dosed 10mg LGD 1 hour ago, tasted horrid. Was a yellow colored liquid. Will be doing Legs and abs today.
Let's see how this log goes!

Currently 1RM are as follows
Bench press: 275
Squat: 275 (shitty form)
DL: 335
OHP: 185
If any other info is wanted just ask away!! Any advice is also wanted, welcomed, and accepted !

Thank's guys! Looking forward to this log. Hoping since I have naturally high test 900ng/dL, that my "suppression" won't be bad at all. I'm also doing post log bloods ! So looking forward to seeing how bad I'm shut down.
Question, if I for some reason have some sort of gyno flare up. Would I be able to use a couple dosings,of novla to combat that ?
Edit: not looking forward to shut down. Looking forward to the fact I may not have as much suprression as some have showed/claimed lol.

Last edited:
Update: workout finished let see how all my lifts improve over the course of this log
Sqaut narrow. Goblet squat SLDL
135x10 50lb x 8 135x12
185x6 55lb x 7 135x10
195x6 60lb x 7 135x6
205x4 65lb x 6
205x4 65lb x 4
Was supposed to do 5 sets of stiff leg deads, but my legs felt like boiled string beans after the 3rd set lol
Ended with abs
Hanging leg raises superset with lying leg lift
10x10
10x15
15x15
After that I did 10 minutes of foam rolling and 10 sets of vacuums to tighten up the waist.
Wow that did not post how It looked like it would...

Thank's guys! Looking forward to this log. Hoping since I have naturally high test 900ng/dL, that my "suppression" won't be bad at all. I'm also doing post log bloods ! So looking forward to seeing how bad I'm shut down.
Question, if I for some reason have some sort of gyno flare up. Would I be able to use a couple dosings,of novla to combat that ?
Edit: not looking forward to shut down. Looking forward to the fact I may not have as much suprression as some have showed/claimed lol.

Well I'm not sure how long any type of shutdown would take or suppression, but I'm into week 5 and I don't notice anything on that yet. Hope I don't!
I am just on LGD and GW .
I did get chest and shoulder acne around week 3 and am battling that still, I am not sure if the suppression would hit at the same time as that or sides are just sporadic.
I do know my libido is up, I'm 42 and before starting my cycle I wasn't looking at women like I did in my younger days, now I'm licking my chops at almost anything that walks by with a piece of skin showing. lol

You would want to use Aromasin to combat any gyno symptoms. Nolva doesn't actually lower estrogen it only blocks it

Just read on multiple sources and logs that SARMs should be taken straight not mixed except with possibly grapefruit juice.....I've mixed my GW with my preworkout since day 1...any chance this effected my result??
Straight down the hatch with LGD this morning. Not risking any chance of ineffectiveness due to me being a pussy about the taste!

Not sure if it would affect it, but you do get used to the taste pretty quick, I dose in the morning empty and just take a sip of coffee afterwards and then eat breakfast.

it will affect it take it down the hatch and if you absolutely have to chase it with grapefruit juice or something else coffee but you will get used to it

Chasing with water fine? Or is Grapefruit juice optimal if I have to chase ? I'be done my fair share of drinking in highschool but nothing as gnarly as this mornings dose lmao

Update:
Back and biceps today. Nothing out of the ordinary, maybe a bit better of a pump, thinking I may not update much until week 2 and 3 due to most effects starting around that time. Feeling fine. A bit tired but when it was time to hit the weights, I was ready to dominate. Meals today we're. 2 servings oats, 1 cup Greek low fat Greek yogurt. 2 servings brown rice 8 Oz chicken 1 cup spinach, same thing again with half a serving of black beans in stead of 2 servings brown rice, a quest bar, and now I'm getting ready to get a shake and banana in post workout

Well. I nailed my macros just about perfectly today
250g protein, 275g carb, 45g fat. Feeling extremely tired gotta wake up at 430 am to open my gym i work at for 4 hours then my usual 8 hour work day.

Yeah besides more energy in the gym for me pretty much right away from the GW, I didn't notice much on the LGD until around week 3. All logs and feedback I have seen and been given basically say it takes around 3-4 weeks to really kick in. I'm in the middle of week 5 right now and my muscles are getting harder and fuller, strength is increasing as well. I'm losing fat but still maintaining my weight and size on a caloric deficit.

That's awesome ! I'm stoked to hear that ! Im hoping mine kicks in nicely week 3 and I'll eat slightly above maintenance for another 4-6 weeks. I'm relatively lean already so I'm hoping I can keep fit gain to a minimal. I will be introducing cardio during the last two weeks of LGD along side S4 and GW then the last 6 weeks I'll be on a 500 calorie deficit.

Update: holy shit my legs are beyond sore today. One of the worst cases of DOMS I've had since I've started training. Time under tension > heavy loads all day, a combination of the two is brutal

That's all I use to get is DOMS, very light soreness 1st day but second is usually way worse, killed my abs weds, weren't that bad yesterday, but today on fire. lol I haven't really done them much though, everything else hasn't been half as sore since being on these for a few weeks now though, seem to recover a lot faster with less soreness.

I hopped on these just wanting to bulk up, but unlike you I was carrying quite a bit of fat especially the stomach, after reading through all the posts here and getting the advice, I changed my thought process to burning the fat now instead of later and using the LGD to just keep gains coming or steady without dropping to much weight. So far so good.

Top Bottom