napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd+s4

hosumutas

Hello Dylan. I started using lgd+s4. On second day I have headaches it's normal or not.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Dylan. I started using lgd+s4. On second day I have headaches it's normal or not.?

I would honestly say it's due to something else. Up your water intake for the day just in case you have some dehydration. That's the most common cause of headaches.
10mg is good for LGD. What dose are you running S4?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

The headaches are not correlated to the sarms at all bro. It would be something else causing them

I would honestly say it's due to something else. Up your water intake for the day just in case you have some dehydration. That's the most common cause of headaches.
10mg is good for LGD. What dose are you running S4?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

S4 I using 50mg split 25 morning and 25 after noon.

I had headaches as well, but found it was due to dehydration which was weird cause i too drank at least a gallon a day. However, what i came to learn was that drinking water was not enough...proper sodium intake was needed as well. I eat so clean that if i dont add sodium, i become dehydrated. I now add propel packets or pedialyte to my water to get in the needed sodium and electrolytyes for proper hydration.

I had headaches as well, but found it was due to dehydration which was weird cause i too drank at least a gallon a day. However, what i came to learn was that drinking water was not enough...proper sodium intake was needed as well. I eat so clean that if i dont add sodium, i become dehydrated. I now add propel packets or pedialyte to my water to get in the needed sodium and electrolytyes for proper hydration.

Interested, I will try too. Thx

as ironlifter pointed out, its something you are lacking... it has NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with sarms... also, you have a headache... you realize that could be from so many different things... stress, lack of sleep, sickness, etc... i see so many people that get a sniffle and automatically blame it on a steroid or sarm... that is NOT the case here at all

Top Bottom