napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD/RAD suppressive to exogenous testosterone?

Warriorpanda

I’m 4 weeks into a LDG/RAD stack cycle and it seems my exogenous test is being effected. I got my routine labs done and my SHBG is at 5 and my test is at 300. This is way below my normal average of SHBG at 15 and test at 700. I didn’t think it would be effected like this or at least not as bad. Any ideas from someone more experienced?

Sick. Quality response homie. Lol appreciate all the knowledge you share but that shit doesn’t help anybody. There isn’t a lot of trust worthy info on the web about this crap.

Sick. Quality response homie. Lol appreciate all the knowledge you share but that shit doesn’t help anybody. There isn’t a lot of trust worthy info on the web about this crap.
ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE that sarms have some suppression...watch ONE VIDEO and you can see that... i already made it clear to you they have been getting a lot of the same type of shit with this brand where its a lot higher on the suppression than it actually should be but ANYONE that says rad and lgd dont suppress whatsoever are complete fucking morons... ive never seen anyone THAT stupid to actually put that info out there... so yes, that would mean you havent done one stitch of research if you say you dont understand how they suppressed you at all ... NOR did you bother to read ANY type of review to see that sarms are often faked with prohormones...

Appreciate it. I totally understand that sarms are suppressive. In fact, I watched about 90% of your videos(and many others) on sarms before I started my first cycle. I read studies, testimonials and became familiar with seemingly reputable sources, cycle dosing and duration. Again, all before I made my first order. However, I did not expect them to be so suppressive, Especially to exogenous testosterone and certainly not a 400 point drop. I guess I posted on here hoping to get better incite into the mechanism behind sarms effects on exogenous test and my SHBG. I understand natural test suppression from sarm usage and a need for a PCT. but if it is suppressive to exogenous test why do some stack test with sarms? Is it just to help keep some test in their system? Perhaps I should have framed my question better...

Appreciate it. I totally understand that sarms are suppressive. In fact, I watched about 90% of your videos(and many others) on sarms before I started my first cycle. I read studies, testimonials and became familiar with seemingly reputable sources, cycle dosing and duration. Again, all before I made my first order. However, I did not expect them to be so suppressive, Especially to exogenous testosterone and certainly not a 400 point drop. I guess I posted on here hoping to get better incite into the mechanism behind sarms effects on exogenous test and my SHBG. I understand natural test suppression from sarm usage and a need for a PCT. but if it is suppressive to exogenous test why do some stack test with sarms? Is it just to help keep some test in their system? Perhaps I should have framed my question better...
if you have a drastic drop in your natural test, then its more than likely you dont have real sarms, which i already pointed out to you earlier... apparently you missed that... i also pointed out this brand has had many complaints recently which would point to that... i have had 8 complaints on them in the past 2 weeks on the same sort of issue... so you can draw your own conclusion there... it just started happening in terms of the complaints all in bunches and you make number 9... so it cant be coincidence

Top Bottom