napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd rad s4 stack

najpult

What's up guys thinking about running this stack for my next cycle, has anyone ran this stack before? Need opinions on what I'd expect off this stack. Shooting for more of a hard dry aesthetic look....
stats-
160lb
8% bf
5,9"

Lgd
Rad140
S4
GW

yes, thats a very common stack.. here is the layout..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That is a perfect stack for size and strength bro. Dylan gave you the exact layout to follow. Of you need a good source for high quality legit sarms, biotech has everything you need. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

Hey bro I did an lgd s4 Gw rad140 stack for 12 weeks. What you can expect is body fat to drop tremendously considering diet and cardio is in check. Strength was unbelievable i went from a 275 max bench press to a 335 max bench press. And not to mention I was in a caloric deficit throughout this whole cycle. When it comes to the s4 stuff is above all else when it comes to vascularity. I've had winny this stuff shits on winny at around 80mg a day. But use Dylan's protocol and slowly taper up to that because of the vision side effects. Great stack!!

Hey bro I did an lgd s4 Gw rad140 stack for 12 weeks. What you can expect is body fat to drop tremendously considering diet and cardio is in check. Strength was unbelievable i went from a 275 max bench press to a 335 max bench press. And not to mention I was in a caloric deficit throughout this whole cycle. When it comes to the s4 stuff is above all else when it comes to vascularity. I've had winny this stuff shits on winny at around 80mg a day. But use Dylan's protocol and slowly taper up to that because of the vision side effects. Great stack!!
thanks for sharing brother!

Thanks man I appreciate it! Will be starting my cycle here in just a few days. Will have this cycle logged so I'd be able to share my experience with this stack to others.

Top Bottom