napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and Rad + anavar

newsa

Hello all,

Stats: 182cm 88kg 23 years old ~15% body fat ~ 3 years of training (properly ~2 years) 3-4 times a week
diet: 40/40/20 (protein/carb/fat)
I've been doing some research and am considering starting my first steroid cycle

During the fasting month i took my first Sarm stack that containted of

S-4 25mg

Ostarine 15mg

GW-501516 10mg

i have taken this for 8 weeks and took 2 days break and today is my first day that i took the LGD 10 mg and rad 7 MG i am planning 2 add anavar and maybe test in week 4 till week 12 and then use my pct as i have written down here.

anavar 50/day for 8 weeks and LGD 10mg + rad 7 or 14 mg not sure yet for 12 weeks
PCT: Clomid 150 to 75 to 40 to 20 + Nolva 40 to 20 to 10 to 5 and https://www.sarmstore.nl/a-44059714/pct/perfect-pct/

If my main goal is to gain strength and make lean gains, will this cycle be effective in achieving that?
Is the PCT sufficient so my natural testosterone levels return and so I do not develop gyno?
Is the dosing of the anavar and lgd enough to get noticeable results without having severe side effects?
Do I need to taper the anavar/lgd towards the end?
At what point should I start my PCT?

Thanks in advance.

thi sis a mess... what on earth are you doing? you ran a triple stack 8 weeks, took 2 days off, then started NEW sarms AND a steroid? bro wtf are you doing? first of all, you should never be using a steroid at 23 years old... THEN you use it without test, THEN you get some bull shit advice from a shit website... just stop man... NOONE here is going to advise you steroid use at 23 years old and NOONE would ever advise such stupid use of sarms...

Wow....bro I dont even know where to start. Just stop using everything. You have no business using steroids at all. Everything here is reckless abuse, and you are too young as it is. You need a full pct and then to not touch anything again for a long time til you know what you're doing

Wow....bro I dont even know where to start. Just stop using everything. You have no business using steroids at all. Everything here is reckless abuse, and you are too young as it is. You need a full pct and then to not touch anything again for a long time til you know what you're doing

I agree a million percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom