napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD + Rad 14 + s23

JudoThrowFiasco

Thank you in advance to anyone who can give their opinion or insight on this question. I am about to run a 3rd cycle of sarms, my first two were S4 (50mg for 12 weeks) and LGD (10mg for 12 weeks) with the purpose of increasing size and strength -- i would like to see if i can mix it up to something a bit more potent for my next round. My current thought is:

week 1-12

LGD at 10mg/day

Rad-140 at 20mg / day (may increase to 30mg during last 4 weeks)

week 4-12:

S23 at 20mg/ day.

PCT based on bloodwork

Does anyone have any insights of what accouterments i should be taking with this stack or, if i should replace / omit something? Goal is to build strength and size but not necessarily a bulk phase as much as a recomp.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Watch S23 I would not go there unless you plan to run a test base and then your into the world of AAS. You will need a full PCT on S23 . I would stick with LGD and RAD . Yk11 is another sarm and I have ran it before and go good results . Strength was insane but you should do a FULL pct with it and have organ support on hand as it will hit your liver values somewhat .

im not advising you to run s23 at all... its basically a steroid and you'll need a full pct and should really use a test base with it.. not to mention, you dont truly know what you are even getting into... there are little to no studies done on it so its really putting yourself in more of a guinea pig area than anything... i dont advise that as being wise

im not advising you to run s23 at all... its basically a steroid and you'll need a full pct and should really use a test base with it.. not to mention, you dont truly know what you are even getting into... there are little to no studies done on it so its really putting yourself in more of a guinea pig area than anything... i dont advise that as being wise

So the rad won't be a strong enough to act as a base for the s23. What do you recommend I substitute s23 with in a rad + lgd cycle?

Thanks for the advice. Mind if I ask why The S4 instead of the yk?

Once again there is very little study wise done on it and A LOT of variance in consistency on results amongst users which doesnt give the best feeling of comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Once again there is very little study wise done on it and A LOT of variance in consistency on results amongst users which doesnt give the best feeling of comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the response. Was looking for something other than s4 , if you had to pick something other than S4 what would you choose or would you just stick with the lgd and rad?

Top Bottom