napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD PCT along with GW

sasuke9394

Hi Guys,

From Aust here and currently new to SARMS. Main goal is to build some muscle and lose body fat. So nothing too extreme.

Currently on GW @25mg a day split into 2 0.5ml drops. Half in the AM and half in the PM before a workout. 3 weeks into it at the moment but definately feel the endurance output. Fat loss not so much for some odd reason, so will see in the next few weeks.

The main question is. I am planning on also stacking it with LGD and probably maybe around 5mg to start of with to see how my body responds.

So in terms of PCT i am just worried about suppression. So what would be the best solution for a PCT after i cycle off the LGD in 8 weeks?

Should i still be taking my GW at the same time? Then that would overlap my GW along with LGD and end up running GW for longer. Not sure if thats going to have any issues.

Any advice would be helpful but more concerned about the suppression.

Thanks in advance!

you want to run lgd 12 weeks bro, not 8... it doesnt even peak until week 8... this is how you run the cycle... and yes, you can actually run gw 16 weeks and can overlap them...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Run it exactly like Dylan laid out with dosing. No need to ramp it up. I'd also suggest adding S4 to this stack for your goals

Awesome!

Thanks for the quick reply guys. But i'm just curious about the POST CT. I'm not sure if i can get that kind of same product in Australia? Yeah SARMS is getting banned in Aust on the 1st of June.

But i always wanting to get my gains and fitness goals naturally. So this is pretty much for my own type of experimentation as well.

No problems shipping to Australia. I have bought before with no problems. Fantastic product!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys....you guys been great help!

I have got my bottle of LGD. But i am reluctant to to start at the moment. As i am worried with suppression or shut down. I work 3 jobs and sleep is a nightmare sometimes. If my body isn't liking it and lethagy or depression etc comes in, i don't know how i am going to cope hey.

Just not sure how bad these suppressions are. I'm seeing all sorts of crap in the forums. But is it true just 1mg of LGD can have a significant effect on T?

So confused right now :(

Last edited:
Thanks guys....you guys been great help!

I have got my bottle of LGD. But i am reluctant to to start at the moment. As i am worried with suppression or shut down. I work 3 jobs and sleep is a nightmare sometimes. If my body isn't liking it and lethagy or depression etc comes in, i don't know how i am going to cope hey.

Just not sure how bad these suppressions are. I'm seeing all sorts of crap in the forums. But is it true just 1mg of LGD can have a significant effect on T?

So confused right now :(
Any LGD that has suppression like that isn't real LGD. Run things exactly as instructed and you should have no issues provided you have legit stuff

if you get suppressed from 1 mg of lgd then there's no way its real... i dont think you should be using anything bro.. just mentally, you are not there and thats fine man, its not a big deal but you have to be prepared to handle it mentally or it will also ruin the cycle being that stressed etc...

Yeah, i can mentally cope if i have that mindset. Shouldn't be a problem in the end i think. But judging by the scientific study real LGD do have cause suppression, correct me if i'm wrong. I might just do some blood work at the beginning just in case? Just in case the stuff i got is actually fake stuff.

Yeah, i can mentally cope if i have that mindset. Shouldn't be a problem in the end i think. But judging by the scientific study real LGD do have cause suppression, correct me if i'm wrong. I might just do some blood work at the beginning just in case? Just in case the stuff i got is actually fake stuff.

U should regardless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom