napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and PCT

tacowednesday

Hey guys, new here.
Wanted to make an account to ask the question on your guys thoughts on this: on the /r/PEDs subreddit today someone posted about a LGD cycle they are starting, and brought up PCTS. Everyone jumped down their throat about doing PCTS after their cycle, saying that there's no point in doing that, just putting extra chemicals in your body etc. etc. From what I've read here with LGD specifically being as suppressive as it is it's really important to do a PCT. What are the general thoughts here? I seemed to be the only one in the comments to encourage him to do a PCT, and people did not like it haha.

Hey guys, new here.
Wanted to make an account to ask the question on your guys thoughts on this: on the /r/PEDs subreddit today someone posted about a LGD cycle they are starting, and brought up PCTS. Everyone jumped down their throat about doing PCTS after their cycle, saying that there's no point in doing that, just putting extra chemicals in your body etc. etc. From what I've read here with LGD specifically being as suppressive as it is it's really important to do a PCT. What are the general thoughts here? I seemed to be the only one in the comments to encourage him to do a PCT, and people did not like it haha.

LGD is defiantly suppressive. Maybe not to the extent of AAS but a PCT is defiantly required. It helps get your hormones back on track and gives you the best chance of retaining your gains.
"Extra chemicals in your body" LMAO ok these from guys proberly drinking alot of alcohol and popping Molly's on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LGD is defiantly suppressive. Maybe not to the extent of AAS but a PCT is defiantly required. It helps get your hormones back on track and gives you the best chance of retaining your gains.
"Extra chemicals in your body" LMAO ok these from guys proberly drinking alot of alcohol and popping Molly's on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exactly what my thoughts were. Thanks for the response! Most of the guys over there are TrT or GTFO anyways. So that piece was laughable to me.

lgd absolutely needs a pct... thats absurd to say that it doesn't. .its not suppressive like a steroid but its definitely suppressive enough to need clomid... smfh and that being said otherwise

lgd absolutely needs a pct... thats absurd to say that it doesn't. .its not suppressive like a steroid but its definitely suppressive enough to need clomid... smfh and that being said otherwise
That is what I thought. I specifically wanted to hear from you Dylan, just didn't know how to tag you in this post haha.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom