napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD/Ostarine/Mk677/gw stack

jp1957

Decided to give this one last go, and add the mk677 in there.

Started Ostraine last week, started lgd and mk677 saturday.

wee'll see how this one goes. So far the mk677 hasnt bothered me at all yet. But we're only talkign 4 days so far, so remains to be seen. Am getting some water weight build though already.

I'll be interested to see how this goes for you this time JP. Looking forward to future updates

12 days in ostarine/gw, 5 days into mk677 and LGD. No lethargy or bloating (yet) from the mk677. No ravenous hunger yet, and I mean the kind I wanna eat my dog. So thats all good so far. picked up a few pounds of water weight, but thats the norm with mk677 in my experience. Taking dandelion root for it.

This morning though I got hit with the hypoglycemic-like symptoms. Since its not real hypoglycemia, what is the best thing to do? I just hammered a bagel and some candy. About hour later I'm good. But I dont know which helped.

Didnt work out this morning (rest day), but its possible I guess I may need to start eating something the moment I wake up, instead of after my workout. while I'm on cycle?

I had a pretty appetite around 2-3 weeks into was actually good for me though cause I need to eat more anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, its been maybe almost 2 years since I took mk677, so I dont recall anything other than the lethargy hit me within a few days, but I dont recall when the hunger, bloating, or hypoglycemic like symptoms hit... I just hope perhaps I get away without the bloating this time, thats what ultimately forced me to stop.

The bad hunger is subsiding somewhat, just that one day of hypoglycemic-like symptoms, bad lethargy past several days, better today though.

awesome bro, thanks for the update and im glad that everything is starting to pass.. .i knew it would

well, here I am at 4 weeks now, On a break from GW, still hitting LGD/Osta/Mk677. Stlll fighting the water weight gain, but its subsided now. Everytime I hit mk677, I put n about 8-10 pounds of water weight. Its just the way it goes for me, potassium or not. The stuff is starting to kick in, todays weights were just a touch easier. raised some abit. I did learn to not do a fasted workout on mk677. I gotta eat every 3 hours, or I get the hypoglycemic like shakes. So wake up, slam a powerbar, slam the protein, slam the sarms, and off to happy land. Tomorrow is legs day, so see how that feels.

Idid change my workout routine from just heavy lifts, so a much slower tempo, basically 1 second push, 2 sec release, for a few weeks that tore me up. Todays first day I'm not torn up will see how I feel in the morning. Then I can get back to lifting 4x a week. Previously I needed 2 days to recover.

No suppression effects yet. Last time on osta only, hit me week 9-10, so we'll see if the mk677 gets me over that hump.

I wasnt sore this morning, so hit legs day (well legs, and bi's tri's). Increased single leg bench step ups by 6%, hammie curls by 5%, even squats felt better, but with my back, I cant get all manly on those. Bi's and tri's stayed about the same, but got a horrible pump from preacher curls, had to wait a few minutes before doing hammer curls.

Officially back to 4x now. Didnt slam a powerbar before my workout, and dint realize it until about done. Interesting, no shakes, etc, for not having ate for 8 hours. Wont do it again, but was just surprised I didnt get the shakes,or run outa gas. Did get that horrid right bicep pump again. damn that hurts.gotta shake it off a few minutes, as move from preacher curl to hammer curls.

awesome brother.. nice to see you doing well and i always look forward to your updates to see how you are progressing

Been awhile to update this. Wasnt as consistent as I need to be with holidays etc, but figured at 8 weeks, with sarms peaking, its hit it hard, and then caught this damned flu, pooped puked for 4 solid days, didnt/couldnt eat anything. Then started to feel better weekend, and sunday night round 2 of the flu hits with lung congestion, morphing into full on head cold like thing. So at that point I decided with only a few weeks left, better to just stop, and went on PCT.

I would love to have known whether the Mk677 helped with suppression at week 10 though. But at week 8, I felt little if any suppression, so next cycle I may just hit the power trio of lgd/S4 and Rad. I'm continuing to take mk677, at least 6 months, and most likely a year.

Interesting, once off of the lgd, started dropping the water weight, so apparently for me its a combination of mk677 AND lgd that causes me to pack on a bunch of water weight.

Here's a funny sory, I spent New years Eve week in Las Vegas, and hit the hotels gym at about 5:30 am.

At that place, I OWNED the gym. Never had to wait for weights, as everyone was running weenie weights, even by my lackluster standards. It was pretty funny. I had to ask on of the gym attendants where a hamstring curl machine was (I dont use machines at home, all free weights, and hammie curl attachment for bench). He sets this thing at like 40 pounds and says this should work. I throw one leg on it and start ripping out reps. He kinda laughed, I laughed and said "I guess not" and then raised it substantially. That was pretty funny.

BTW, NYE in Vegas was INSANE!

im sure you owned the gym at that time LOL! i lived there 5 years so i know all about the new years even parties LOL... thanks for the updates brother, hope you are doing well!

Top Bottom