napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and Ostarine Cycle advice.

DanquanTheRealist

Hi guys I have a quick question regarding my current Sarm cycle. I'm starting week three of my LGD and Ostarine cycle. I'm currently running LGD at 10mg per day and Ostarine at 25mg per day. During the first week i felt completely fine, but about half way through the second week I started feeling very lethargic and weak. I was wondering if i should lower the dose of either sarms or if i should just take them by themselves? I've done a lot of research on both compounds but I haven't been able to find an answer yet. I'm open to any suggestions and hope to hear back soon! Note: I am taking a liquid version of both compounds from Proven Peptides.

While I understand your comment Im not sure how you can just assume that. I have read in several fourms that they in fact do cause lethargy due to suppression. Also, that dosent anwser my question whatsoever. My source is also well known and reliable when it comes to liquid peptides.

While I understand your comment Im not sure how you can just assume that. I have read in several fourms that they in fact do cause lethargy due to suppression. Also, that dosent anwser my question whatsoever. My source is also well known and reliable when it comes to liquid peptides.

Sarms will not supress you to that degree so quickly. You will get suppression on some absolutely yes but not to cause those sides in 2 weeks. I ran cycles of 12 weeks LGD, RAD, S4 and I never felt lethargic at all . If anything by week 4-5 RAD makes me feel the complete opposite. I know everyone responds differently to compounds etc but unless you running a heavy cut and consuming low calories we assume that your source maybe bunk?

I appreciate your feedback guys thank you for the information. Would you recommend lowering doses at all? I dont think the source is bunk because of their reputation and the amount of research I did prior to purchasing from them. Let me explain what I mean by lethargic because I think we have two different definitions. I feel tired in waves throughout the day, way more than usual. However, I haven't had any sexual side effects and everything is working fine in that regard. Not sure if its just the increase of intensity in the gym or if I'm being mildly suppressed. Thanks again for the feedback.

Some people respond differently to some types. For example, most have more energy on Cardarine, but for me it makes me lethargic instead. The other positive effects of Cardarine work normally, it’s just the energy part that doesn’t.

first of all, a lot of the feedback you see is not accurate because it was people using anything but real sarms.. secondly, peptides and sarms are far different and in general, 95% of peptide stores that sell sarms do not sell pure sarms, whether they are fake and/or diluted... the only way to determine if you are suppressed or not is by bloodwork but even steroids would not suppress you in a week, HOWEVER, toxicity can and would and while real sarms are not toxic, a laced sarm with a prohormone certainly would...

Here's a quick update for anyone that is interested. I ended up dropping the Ostarine out of my Cycle at the start of week 4, and i kept my LGD at 10mg, stacked with a natural test booster supplement. The lethargic feeling went away and I feel 100 times better throughout the day. Hope this helps anyone else if they run into a similar problem. I know the two compounds technically will work well together, but for me it was to much.

Top Bottom