napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD/Ostarine

atlien2488

I am currently taking Mk677, sr9009 and trt. Probably going to cycle off the sr9009 soon as I've been taking it for about 9 weeks now. A week ago I started ostarine to put on some lean mass/recomp for most likely 8 weeks. It sounds like LGD is superior in most ways and would be more effective overall but I still want to retain healing effects for joints, tendons, etc. Some things ive read on other forums go into how it makes sense to take one or the other since they're so similar. However, could taking them together be beneficial? Given that they're different compounds and have slightly different benefits I'd think the duo might be synergistic....

before my videos on youtube were removed i had a video discussing how well they stacked together and i have no clue what "bro" decided they didnt do well together but thats ridiculous... they are amazing when ran together and you definitely should consider stacking them

good to hear, so ultimately...

ostarine 25 mg
lgd 10 mg
mk677 25 mg
sr9009 20 mg daily (once cycled back on)
trt

or should i run the lgd lower if Im running ost alongside it?

no you should run them all like you have planned except sr you can go 30 mg but everything looks great

thanks bro....I do hope they put all your vids back up. I sure as shit enjoyed em lol.. I'll be here regardless tho

Lgd and mk2866 definitely work well together and have great synergy, even though they are similar.

Just like GW and sr9009 are very similar but do wonders for fat loss and endurance when stacked

Top Bottom