84 day cycle

clomid
    50mg/d for 2 weeks
    25mg/d for 2 weeks

nolvadex
    40mg for 2 weeks
    20mgs for 2 weeks

A friend would like to get blood tests pre, mid, post and then post pct

Wanted to know what blood tests to ask for. I need to have fsh, lh, test, free test, shbg, liver, kidney? Anything else?

Could this be mistaken for steroids in a urin test for drugs?
    Last edited by sal0me; 10-19-2017 at 10:44 AM. Reason: miswrote pct

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Fema...ne_Testing.php

Includes:
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Sarms require very different specific drug testing, and will not show up in a standard drug screen
    Last edited by RickRock; 10-17-2017 at 04:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

do not worry.. sarms will NOT be mistaken for steroids in any test... it requires expensive and specialized testing for sarms to show on any test

Quote Originally Posted by sal0me View Post
    lgd
    2.5mg 14 days
    5mg 14days
    10mg 28 days
    20 mg 28 days
    84 day cycle
    25mgs/ml
    84 days

Mk
    25mg/d
    84 day cycle

Clomid 50mg/d for 2 weeks
    then Clomid 50mg/d for 2 weeks
    then 25mg/d for 2 weeks

A friend would like to get blood tests pre, mid, post and then post pct

Wanted to know what blood tests to ask for. I need to have fsh, lh, test, free test, shbg, liver, kidney? Anything else?

Could this be mistaken for steroids in a urin test for drugs?
    2.5 mg of LGD for 14 days then 4 for 14 days? I am almost afraid to ask, but what kind of sarms are you using and please tell me they are not tabs

It's liquid

What about PCT, am I recommending for my friend a bit overboard here?

Clomid
    50mg/d for 2 weeks
    25mg/d for 2 weeks

Nolvadex
    40mg for 2 weeks
    20mgs for 2 weeks

That kind of PCT is more reserved for larger steroid cycles? Or same should be taken for LGD or any steroid cycle?
    Should it be more conservative, with Clomid 25mgs for 4 weeks and Nolvadex 20mgs for 4 weeks?

The dosing of LGD and MK are somewhat standard? Going too high at the end? Too low at the beginning?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sal0me View Post
    It's liquid

What about PCT, am I recommending for my friend a bit overboard here?

Clomid
    50mg/d for 2 weeks
    25mg/d for 2 weeks

Nolvadex
    40mg for 2 weeks
    20mgs for 2 weeks

That kind of PCT is more reserved for larger steroid cycles? Or same should be taken for LGD or any steroid cycle?
    Should it be more conservative, with Clomid 25mgs for 4 weeks and Nolvadex 20mgs for 4 weeks?

The dosing of LGD and MK are somewhat standard? Going too high at the end? Too low at the beginning?

Thanks
    This is how the whole cycle should be dosed

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
    1-12 mk677 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for the reply.

So LGD can be tolerated up to 22mgs, so running it a little higher towards the end would be beneficial?

Why do you not recommend running higher than 10mgs?

You've mentioned several times in your video running clomid and nolvadex in PCT, they work in different ways and synergistically etc, why is that not recommended for LGD cycle?

Great work you're doing Gemelli, and others here, helping so many people

you clearly dont listen... clomid and nolva is for STEROIDS NOT sarms and if you use lgd higher than 10 mg then you can go ahead and prepare yourself for real suppression and far more side effects... you are referencing ONE study and i am referencing YEARS AND YEARS of ON HAND experience.. do you have that?