napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and mk677

ronti31

I am looking at doing lgd4033 with mk677 and cardarine what would you suggest as a first cycle thats not too expensive? are there any coupon codes for this site because I dont have a ton of money to spend. Also I am not sure how to do a pct or if i need an ai, but i want to lose fat gain muscle and strength and build skeletal mass. what do you think

Real SARMS are expensive because the raw materials are expensive. Only use real brands like sarms1. You can try this cycle with these 3 sarms.

Week 1-12
20mgs cardarine/ed
25mgs nutrobal mk677/ed
10mgs anabolicum lgd/ed
5 caps n2guard/ed

Coupon code for nutrobal 25% off from sarms1: nutrobal25
40% off from sarms1: http://www.sarms1.com/#b32
30% off from sarms1: http://www.sarms1.com/#b21

These are some great deals! Pitty I already ordered all of my own gear. In a way, SARMs are cheaper than steroids, because you will need much less ancillaries and a milder PCT with less compounds. So even though the SARMs can be more expensive than steroids, in the end of the day they will cost you less with all of the collateral drugs you will need to buy.

thanks guys. i dont mean to sound like an idiot, but i definitely don't have enough money for 12 weeks, because i am in the middle of transitioning into a job that will take about months to start making lots of money at. i am able to spend probably 4-500 tops no more than that, and still dont understand everything here. i havent lifted weights for a while from an injury, and am probably 15-16 percent body fat at the moment. i am trying to lose weight and gain muscle obviously getting stronger is a plus. i dont know how to use a pct or if i should use an ai since i am only 22. also i dont know what n2guard and basically need to be told everything to possibly do. I just dont have the money to spend that much right now. what do you think.

if i was able to get it a little cheaper i would definitely do this i am desperate to get myself to the way i was meant to be. i need to gain some bone mass as well as muscle mass, because i have a little but of loss from medication. also has anybody found a place to get rad 140

Well, 8-10 weeks should be quite good too, so you can run the cycle in just these weeks. Don't bother with doing any less than 8 weeks. If you don't have enough cash even for 8 weeks, drop one of the compounds.

so for the most weight loss and muscle gain not necessarily strength and healing what do you think i should use. and how do i pct? also should i use an ai

if i was able to get it a little cheaper i would definitely do this i am desperate to get myself to the way i was meant to be. i need to gain some bone mass as well as muscle mass, because i have a little but of loss from medication. also has anybody found a place to get rad 140

Rad140 is a waste of money especially with the bad sources around.

it sais ostarine is used in pct so what would i use for the pct? should i use chlomid? and if so when its done how do i prevent estrogen rebound i dont want gyno

Be gradual, use first the Ostarine, and then on the next cycle go for LGD. Personally, I find LGD to work best with S4, so it is a good idea to use Ostarine coupled with Cardarine GW.

so when im done the cycle should i just do 25mg of chlomid and use aromisin to gaurantee no gyno. do need a test booster if i use the chlomid

so ill buy 3 bottles of ostarine 1 bottle of cadarine 1 bottle of chlomid and one bottle of aromisin and hc generate does this sound correct? how would i dose this for maximum effect and ability to gain muscle instead of maintain and lose fat. also where do i buy hcgenerate and aromisin and chlomid or is liquichlo chlomid.

Top Bottom