napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and MK-677 OR Rad-140 and MK-677

don4lon

I was wondering which would be a better stack?

I can't seem to find a direct answer on the difference between Rad-140 and LGD. I know that Rad-140 mimics test...
I am finishing an 8 week cycle of LGD/GW and loved the results. I am attempting to bulk up as much as possible and sit at 160lbs right now.

Please refrain from the classic "stack em all!! You'll love it!" lol I appreciate the help in advance!

for a straight bulk, i would go with lgd and mk677... RAD focuses on increasing test and adding energy and strength along with size.. lgd has its primary focus on size first along with strength and healing... yes, stacking the three would be the most optimal because you get so much from each HOWEVER if you must pick one to go with 677, based your goals, i would go with LGD on this one...

Mr. Gemelli I love that you're always front and center to answer questions man... like I'll try my hardest to stop complimenting you and ranting about your dedication but it's awesome lol Just placed my order!

Got the 8 week Healing/Recovery Stack (2 LGD, 2 MK-677, 1 Ostarine) and a 5pk of GW :D:D:D

How much time should I take before running this stack? (not all the GW is for me lol)

Mr. Gemelli I love that you're always front and center to answer questions man... like I'll try my hardest to stop complimenting you and ranting about your dedication but it's awesome lol Just placed my order!

Got the 8 week Healing/Recovery Stack (2 LGD, 2 MK-677, 1 Ostarine) and a 5pk of GW :D:D:D

How much time should I take before running this stack? (not all the GW is for me lol)
8 weeks is kinda selling your self short exspecially with the mk677... Mk is known to run it alot longer then 2 months they say min of 6 Months to reap the benefits

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I would personally recommend getting more when you have the means and going a full 12 weeks. You can start everything just as soon as you are ready bud. You layout would look like this

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its all good bro... that's what im here for... im more than happy to help... you really need to run this stack for 12 weeks... you picked a great stack but your selling yourself short with running it only 8 weeks... once you finish your current stack and mini pct then you need 2-3 weeks off before you can start again... remember, you should be running mk677 at the minimum of 6 months... here's how to run this stack

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

for a straight bulk, i would go with lgd and mk677... RAD focuses on increasing test and adding energy and strength along with size.. lgd has its primary focus on size first along with strength and healing... yes, stacking the three would be the most optimal because you get so much from each HOWEVER if you must pick one to go with 677, based your goals, i would go with LGD on this one...

Interesting! That's not the answer I expected.

Dylan, did i read that right RAD-140 increases test?

it was initially designed to be a substitute for trt so it is supposed to obviously increase test levels... so yes, it can increase test levels but i do not believe it is a replacement for trt, however it can increase test levels, yes...

Friday marks 8 weeks of my LGD cycle, was wondering when I can start this new stack?

Going to run Clomid 4 weeks @ 50/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25
From what I read, I will need to wait 4 weeks from finishing my PCT to start again? I want to make sure my body gets the most out of the product.

Friday marks 8 weeks of my LGD cycle, was wondering when I can start this new stack?

From what I read, I will need to wait 4 weeks from finishing my PCT to start again? I want to make sure my body gets the most out of the product.

after you complete your mini pct you need to take off 2-3 weeks and you can start again...

You don't have to wait a full 4 weeks. Two to three weeks off is fine bro.

Your mini pct should be this

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom