napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and low dose Test E

Shredder24

Hey guys,

Im about 6 foot if I were standing (legs are paralyzed so that's not happening... lol) and I just started playing sled hockey (ice hockey). Ive been training for about a year now, started at a very low weight of 130 and I'm probably around 150 now with low body fat (never have had my bf tested though) I'm pretty lean but have a good amount of muscle on me and have a fast metabolism which requires a lot of eating but that's no problem anymore, after forcing food down for a few months I'm just hungry all of the time. Anyway, the guys on my team are huge, I'm faster then the large majority of them but I want to gain size to be able to easily knock people over and gain strength but I don't want to lose speed or function. I've tried LGD 4033 as a standalone in the past, but after a couple weeks I was so fatigued everyday, had no motivation to do anything so it just wasn't worth it. Id like to give LGD another try as I loved how I could train hard, wake up not very if at all sore and be able to do it again. I'm thinking about doing a low dose cycle of test e (150-250 mg) to keep my natural test from dropping during cycle. I'm not looking for anything special from the test, I just want to not feel so tired/unmotivated from the LGD. I'm not looking for super quick results, steady linear results at a quicker rate then "natural" is what I'd like. For PCT I plan on either clomid or nolva, but I'm looking for suggestions on anything I should add during and post cycle. I love training and everything is consistent, so training hard during Pct won't be a issue. I havnt ordered anything yet, I want to get some advice from others (hopefully from Dylan as well) before ordering anything. And yes my LGD will be sourced from sarmsx.com. I'm new to this stuff so my apologies if this type of question has been answered several times before as I'm sure it has. Thanks

Hey guys,

Im about 6 foot if I were standing (legs are paralyzed so that's not happening... lol) and I just started playing sled hockey (ice hockey). Ive been training for about a year now, started at a very low weight of 130 and I'm probably around 150 now with low body fat (never have had my bf tested though) I'm pretty lean but have a good amount of muscle on me and have a fast metabolism which requires a lot of eating but that's no problem anymore, after forcing food down for a few months I'm just hungry all of the time. Anyway, the guys on my team are huge, I'm faster then the large majority of them but I want to gain size to be able to easily knock people over and gain strength but I don't want to lose speed or function. I've tried LGD 4033 as a standalone in the past, but after a couple weeks I was so fatigued everyday, had no motivation to do anything so it just wasn't worth it. Id like to give LGD another try as I loved how I could train hard, wake up not very if at all sore and be able to do it again. I'm thinking about doing a low dose cycle of test e (150-250 mg) to keep my natural test from dropping during cycle. I'm not looking for anything special from the test, I just want to not feel so tired/unmotivated from the LGD. I'm not looking for super quick results, steady linear results at a quicker rate then "natural" is what I'd like. For PCT I plan on either clomid or nolva, but I'm looking for suggestions on anything I should add during and post cycle. I love training and everything is consistent, so training hard during Pct won't be a issue. I havnt ordered anything yet, I want to get some advice from others (hopefully from Dylan as well) before ordering anything. And yes my LGD will be sourced from sarmsx.com. I'm new to this stuff so my apologies if this type of question has been answered several times before as I'm sure it has. Thanks
im really happy you came here brother and YES, i see you need me and im here for you... i need to start off with some basic questions and then i can help you will all of this... i commend you very much on the fact that you are putting forth this much effort and taking things into your own hands... YOU my friend are the inspiration...

what are your full stats? i understand what you mean on the height and trust me, im factoring in the condition... i just need to know so i can go off of it but i assure you , i am taking everything into consideration... what is your age/height/weight/body fat? since you have been paralyzed, what is your highest weight reached and what was your normal weight before? what is the specific goal from the cycle and also, have you ever had any bloodwork done? let me know and im more than happy to help you

Thank you Dylan, that feels great coming from you. I'm 21 years old, 6 foot, 150 pounds, just had a buddy come over to help me get a estimate of my body fat and were getting around 10% but I'm not sure on how accurate that is.. Before I was paralyzed I was around 130 pounds, but I used to hardly eat and never did any type of training then and had very little muscle. I was always a very skinny person before having a spinal cord injury. My main goal is to increase my strength without losing any endurance. Im faster then the guys on my team but most of them are a lot stronger, id like to catch up in strength without loosing speed/endurance. Id like to do a cycle that would have easily keepable gains, I don't plan on continuing steroid/sarm usage once I'm close to as strong as my team mates until I'm older as messing with my hormones at a young age makes me a bit nervous. I never have had my blood work done, I would have when I first tried LGD but I didn't even know about suppression, the guys at the local nutrition store who sold me it told me it wasnt suppresive in any way and was "natural". I was foolish on trusting them and not doing my own research until i started feeling lethaurgic. I will be getting blood work done after the Holidays are over with and will post them on here as soon as I get the results. Thank you for such a fast response!

Thank you Dylan, that feels great coming from you. I'm 21 years old, 6 foot, 150 pounds, just had a buddy come over to help me get a estimate of my body fat and were getting around 10% but I'm not sure on how accurate that is.. Before I was paralyzed I was around 130 pounds, but I used to hardly eat and never did any type of training then and had very little muscle. I was always a very skinny person before having a spinal cord injury. My main goal is to increase my strength without losing any endurance. Im faster then the guys on my team but most of them are a lot stronger, id like to catch up in strength without loosing speed/endurance. Id like to do a cycle that would have easily keepable gains, I don't plan on continuing steroid/sarm usage once I'm close to as strong as my team mates until I'm older as messing with my hormones at a young age makes me a bit nervous. I never have had my blood work done, I would have when I first tried LGD but I didn't even know about suppression, the guys at the local nutrition store who sold me it told me it wasnt suppresive in any way and was "natural". I was foolish on trusting them and not doing my own research until i started feeling lethaurgic. I will be getting blood work done after the Holidays are over with and will post them on here as soon as I get the results. Thank you for such a fast response!
bro, fucks sake! of course you felt like shit on LGD and were lethargic.. you cannot buy sarms from a nutrition store, period... chances are extremely high you took a pro hormone and thats a further indication of why bloodwork needs to be done bro... also, your way too young for steroid use... sarms, absolutely and i can help you set something up for your goals but you have to drop steroids from your thoughts right now... i could not ever advise such a thing bro... did you want me to help you with a sarms stack?

Gotcha, i only thought of doing test because I thought feeling lethargic was from test suppression but since I didn't get a blood test, who knows what I took. If I would have done my research, i wouldn't have gotten sarms from a store, it was actually my first time going to one, they asked me what my goals were and sold me it. Big mistake on my end, it'll be insteresting to see what my blood results are. Yeah I definitely need help with what a good sarm stack would be. The only one I'm worried about trying is S4 since people complain about vision issues, I drive home at night through a dark freeway through mountains a lot so that park makes me nervous.

Gotcha, i only thought of doing test because I thought feeling lethargic was from test suppression but since I didn't get a blood test, who knows what I took. If I would have done my research, i wouldn't have gotten sarms from a store, it was actually my first time going to one, they asked me what my goals were and sold me it. Big mistake on my end, it'll be insteresting to see what my blood results are. Yeah I definitely need help with what a good sarm stack would be. The only one I'm worried about trying is S4 since people complain about vision issues, I drive home at night through a dark freeway through mountains a lot so that park makes me nervous.

Personally. The best recommendation I could give you would be the ultra Recomp stack. Perfect for your goals of strength and endurance

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wow...amazing your resolve on what's been dealt to you. I think you will absolutely benefit from a legit SARMS run and not to mention the coolest place with the coolest guys n gals to partner with on this forum. I hope your drive and winning attitude keeps you in good focus... so don't ever loose that. Really an inspiration to have you on here. I hope to hear more about your cycle and if you have any questions you're definitely in good hands.

Thanks @Francofranco !! Through seeing what Dylan's said about how well Rad 140 and LGD go together, I've decided to do a 12 week cycle of both 5 to 10mg (depending on how it effects me) of LGD and Rad 140 at 20mg. Pct will be GW and clomid 50 25, 25, 25 ?? First I need to get my blood work done though to be on the safe side.

Thanks @Francofranco !! Through seeing what Dylan's said about how well Rad 140 and LGD go together, I've decided to do a 12 week cycle of both 5 to 10mg (depending on how it effects me) of LGD and Rad 140 at 20mg. Pct will be GW and clomid 50 25, 25, 25 ?? First I need to get my blood work done though to be on the safe side.

That stack is fine, but you need to at least run the recommended dosages

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need as well as the layout... follow the layout bro...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom