napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd with hydroxycuts

solepaper

Hello!!! Mr Dylan! Can I stack Lgd with hydroxy cut? Im gonna use hydroxy cut for cardio days only, will I still maintain my gains and not burn them off?

You can but the hell you want too waste money on hydroxy cut relize its an overpriced caffeine pill total scam your missing money away on that garbage . over the counter fat burners suck there are a couple decent ones but you can't get them at GNC or Wal-Mart .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hello!!! Mr Dylan! Can I stack Lgd with hydroxy cut? Im gonna use hydroxy cut for cardio days only, will I still maintain my gains and not burn them off?
you can run hydroxycut with anything but all you are doing is throwing money right out the window... its a bull shit product and everyone knows that bro... you would want to run GW501516 with it... something that truly works... dont waste your money on that bull shit hydroxycut shit... seriously bro... here is the link for gw... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

HCut is absolute shit. Don't even waste your money OP. GW and SR9009 are serious producers when it comes to dropping bodyfat. I would go that route... there's just no comparison

If you Amy real fat burning abilities add in GW and s4.....you don't want to throw money out the window on hydroxcut. Trust me

Agree with everyone else, that shit is all gimmick. It's a $40 caffeine pill. Lol I'd try gw and toss that bs out.

Top Bottom