PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lgd help - first cycle

Lgd help - first cycle

Just received my first 3 bottles of lgd and looking for some advice with regards to how to cycle it.

Was planning on running it for 8 weeks at 10mg/day - wanting to add size. Is this too much?

Also, what should my PCT be composed of? Do I actually need one?
    Do I need to be taking anything in my 8 week on cycle with it. I read something about an AI but am completely new and just trying to educate myself before beginning. There is a lot of conflicting info.

Would really appreciate an overview of everything I should know in language a newbie can understand

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Haydos_Break View Post
    Just received my first 3 bottles of lgd and looking for some advice with regards to how to cycle it.

Was planning on running it for 8 weeks at 10mg/day - wanting to add size. Is this too much?

Also, what should my PCT be composed of? Do I actually need one?
    Do I need to be taking anything in my 8 week on cycle with it. I read something about an AI but am completely new and just trying to educate myself before beginning. There is a lot of conflicting info.

Would really appreciate an overview of everything I should know in language a newbie can understand

Cheers

What is your stats, goals. And experience?

LGD should be ran 12 weeks at 10mg per day for best results. You absolutely do need to run a pct with it. Layout would look like this. Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Im 31, have experience in the gym but struggle to put on weight. I'm quite lean and have been back lifting for about three months after having labrum surgery on my shoulder. Goal is to put on some size - realistically what can I expect after 12 weeks?

Is a mini pct all that is needed or should I opt for a full pct? I'm assuming that the pct you suggested is run for four weeks based on the dosage you suggested?

Im 31, have experience in the gym but struggle to put on weight. I'm quite lean and have been back lifting for about three months after having labrum surgery on my shoulder. Goal is to put on some size - realistically what can I expect after 12 weeks?

Is a mini pct all that is needed or should I opt for a full pct? I'm assuming that the pct you suggested is run for four weeks based on the dosage you suggested?
    Followed what Rick said. It's all. Layed out there for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Listen to rick on PCT, he knows a,lot. Personally I'm running nolvadex instead of clomid. LGD does not aromatize so no need for AI, however I'm ordering one just in case. You never know how your body might respond to any hormonal change. You'll love it bro! Only the 5th day for me and I'm enjoying so many benefits already. It's really supposed to take stride around week 3

You'll be much happier if you add S4 and gw

Quote Originally Posted by jp1957 View Post
    You'll be much happier if you add S4 and gw
    True. I'm running LGD 6 weeks by itself maybe 8 tops to see how it works alone then immediately adding S4 and GW for another 6-8 weeks.

Can you guys explain the purpose of the products in the pct - checked out the link and noticed there were a couple PCT stacks.
    LiquiNol and LiquiClo - from what I'm reading they are both doing the same thing (keeping oestrogen under control) with nolva best option followed by cloma as it is stronger - Is that correct?

I'm a bit confused about the liquiAro-what is this product and how does it work? Description is quite limited on website.

Also in the platinum stack they had the mk and the gw.

From what I'm reading gw is for preventing fat gain and mk to maintain strength - does that sound about right?

Can you guys explain the purpose of the products in the pct - checked out the link and noticed there were a couple PCT stacks.
    LiquiNol and LiquiClo - from what I'm reading they are both doing the same thing (keeping oestrogen under control) with nolva best option followed by cloma as it is stronger - Is that correct?

I'm a bit confused about the liquiAro-what is this product and how does it work? Description is quite limited on website.

Also in the platinum stack they had the mk and the gw.

From what I'm reading gw is for preventing fat gain and mk to maintain strength - does that sound about right?
    After a sarms cycle the mini pct is what you want. The Clomid is there to boost testosterone. It does that significantly and effectively. It does not lower estrogen. The GW is there to lower cortisol post cycle, give better recovery and nutrient uptake, and enhance your gain retention from the cycle while keePing you lean while hormone levels are low trying to recover.

The other pct items are meant to be ran after an AAS cycle, which requires more for recovery....not after a sarms cycle

Cheers Rick - thinking I may have to grab some and follow your suggestion. Interested in your take on the cloma over the nolva?