napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and Gyno help

samdaboss

Hi guys,

I've been running 10mg of LGD-4033 everyday for 7 days now and plan on continuing this for another 7 weeks.
Everything has been going pretty smoothly but I just wanted to know if there was any chance of getting any gyno while on LGD?
I have not yet experienced any symptoms of gyno but i am very scared of it to develop. I was told that aromasin should clear up any issues and I was wondering what symptoms I should wait to occur before I start to run it and how exactly is the dosage? I also got my LGD in liquid form from a source called provenpeptides.com does anyone know if they are legit?

I appreciate any and all help thanks a lot bros!

Well bro, I’ve never heard that source so I can’t comment on quality ... what I can tell you is that REAL sarms don’t cause gyno... you only risk getting gyno if you’re using fake sarms, that are actually prohormones

Well bro, I’ve never heard that source so I can’t comment on quality ... what I can tell you is that REAL sarms don’t cause gyno... you only risk getting gyno if you’re using fake sarms, that are actually prohormones

Thanks bro. So if I run into any gyno related issues how should i be running aromasin?

I guarantee you dont have legit sarms at all bro. Likely prohormones, which is a big problem. If you run that any longer you'll need a full extensive pct

I guarantee you dont have legit sarms at all bro. Likely prohormones, which is a big problem. If you run that any longer you'll need a full extensive pct

Hey man thanks for the response. Is there any way that I can make sure? I haven't experienced any negative symptoms yet and I paid $120 for 2 oz of this shit and apparently they have some sort of 3rd party that tests there stuff (here's a link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpCe812Co5jcHktTUdRMGNtQUk/view).

good lord man... you are going to be hard pressed to find any good way to test them that is not very very expensive... you are going to learn a very hard lesson using those though, that i am beyond certain... of course you are not going to have symptoms with just 7 days of use...

Top Bottom