napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and GW stack

JOJO562

Has Anyone tried this stack of just LGD and GW ? if so how did it work out for you? ive only done an LGD stack alone, and the results were great. looking to shed a few extra lbs from my bulk. Ive seen the stack probably recommended 99% of the time.

1-12 GW 20mg day 30 minutes before workout
1-12 Rad140 20MG day once in the AM
1-12 S4 50mg a day 25mg AM and 25MG PM
9-12 POST CT

13-16 Mini PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 20MG day

... Unfortunately im a little turned off by the s4 due to the Sight problem thing as I leave before the sun comes up, and Im home after the sun comes down. also read about the DYLAN GEMELLI dosing method, but id rather not risk it. also my sight isn't even good to begin with lol. ive also never used Rad140 before so I don't know what to expect, but ive done a little research on it.

Just trying to brainstorm different alternatives as i (like many of you) have ended my bulk and am now starting the process of cutting.

That’s a great stack bro. Also, keep in mind that S4 vision sides are not so bad.. they’re a bit overplayed.. but if you don’t want to risk it, LGD & GW are great

That’s a great stack bro. Also, keep in mind that S4 vision sides are not so bad.. they’re a bit overplayed.. but if you don’t want to risk it, LGD & GW are great

Yeah I heard they are, but my eyes are already sensitive to light and darkness. where I work, when its dark? its extremely dark. when its bright? its extremely bright. id rather not risk it. but who knows, I may react differently and it may be very minimal.

thats an excellent cycle bro.. its a combo with nice synergy and is really nice for a recomp..

Top Bottom