napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD+GW log 21yo

tomerrdel

Heyaaaaa,

So today I have started taking LGD+GW
I have started with 10mg GW and 10mg LGD...I wanna see effects of GW at lower doses so I can compare it to higher doses.
I will update on weekly basis.

Starting measurments:
183-4 cm
82,5-83 kg empty stomach/morning
around 11%bodyfat

Maybe it is annoying for somebody, but I am adding before pictures and will add after as well. I think it is helpful for anybody who want to see gw and lgd transformation in 12 weeks.

lets do it !
marek1.jpg
marek2.jpg
IMG_4231.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing your progress bro [emoji1320] I'm also currently taking LGD at 10mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I ordered "lgd" from Auslabs and pretty much had full test shutdown. Heard sarmsx are the place to go though! Good luck

Thx...LGD is not causing shutdown..just suppression but uncomparable to roids...I think you most likely purchased prohormones. Anyways, thank you!

I'm in to follow bud. LGD and GW is a great combo. What diet will you be following?

21 is awful young, hell you don't need anything than diet and training. You've got natural high test on your side

OkAAAY, So one month in, up 4kg. Overal strength went up pretty significantly like 10kg+ bench 20kg+ on squat. Staying still pretty lean...maybe I have gained 1% bf max. Endurance went up as well from gw and its also helping me to stay lean I think. Recovery is better. Overall, I am very satisfied and hope I will progress like this for the next 2 moths. I cant feel any signs of tst suppression.

I have been lifting for almost 8 years now man and I know everything about nutrition and training . I needed some new motivation.

I have been lifting for almost 8 years now man and I know everything about nutrition and training . I needed some new motivation.

How very impressive! I'm 55 and started training at 21 and I still don't know all there is to know about training and nutrition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely following along bro... everything is going great so far! just as i would expect... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!

OkAAAY, So one month in, up 4kg. Overal strength went up pretty significantly like 10kg+ bench 20kg+ on squat. Staying still pretty lean...maybe I have gained 1% bf max. Endurance went up as well from gw and its also helping me to stay lean I think. Recovery is better. Overall, I am very satisfied and hope I will progress like this for the next 2 moths. I cant feel any signs of tst suppression.

Great work bro! [emoji1320]

But what I have notiiced from approximatelly week 4 is, that I have started to have a cramps in muscle. Like forearms, pecs, lats, quads. Not during the training, but during the day. When I accidentally flex the muscle, it gets like stuck sometimes.

But what I have notiiced from approximatelly week 4 is, that I have started to have a cramps in muscle. Like forearms, pecs, lats, quads. Not during the training, but during the day. When I accidentally flex the muscle, it gets like stuck sometimes.
that has nothing to do with the sarms per say but it may have to do with an increase in strength as that can be quite common... you may not be getting enough potassium either...

Top Bottom