napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and GW cycle

Shunka Witko

So after much deliberation and reading, I've decided on using LGD and GW for my first SARMS cycle. My ultimate goal is a little better aesthetic look. I'd like to gain 3-5 lbs of muscle and drop some more body fat. Currently I am 185 with approximately 16% bf, 46 yo and 6'0" and taking TRT at 150mg per week. After the SARMS cycle, I'd like to cycle off everything for awhile. So my proposed cycle is:
Weeks 1-12
LGD 10mg/ day
GW 20mg/ day
Test 150 mg/ week
Arimidex .5 mg M-W-F

Question 1: Will this accomplish my goal? (I have a beach vacation in September.)
Question 2: What's the best way to cycle off TRT? (Fiancé is talking about kids)

Thanks for any input!

if you want to cycle off trt, i would need to know how long you have been on it and what you were running it at... was it doctor prescribed?

your best best on your cycle is to run s4 and gw... lgd will add more size than that and will not cut nearly as much... s4 has the most aesthetic benefits of any sarm... you can really enhance it adding rad140 as well but if you want to start smaller, go with gw and s4... here are the discount links for each...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

Thanks D. I've been on it since September of last year and yes it was Dr. prescribed.

I know not to long ago you were doing a bit of a fertility test on yourself. How'd that end up?

Thanks D. I've been on it since September of last year and yes it was Dr. prescribed.

I know not to long ago you were doing a bit of a fertility test on yourself. How'd that end up?
not so good yet but i am switching to hmg as opposed to hcg.. i did a video on this coming soon that explains why hmg is superior in every way for this purpose...

My first Sarms cycle was exactly that. I did LGD and GW for 12 weeks, but I also blasted my TRT.
My training and diet were on point. I was able to add 12lbs of muscle and drop 3% BF

You can definitely add 5 of mass and if you watch your diet , you can lose BF too.
Just stay focused, 4 months is plenty of time to get your goals.

My personal advice, don't come off TRT. It's a life long thing. We got pregnant while I'm on TRT and HCG , doctor said we probably couldn't get pregnant. Well fuck, we showed him!

Top Bottom