napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD First Cycle Ever

Odinco

So I’m just looking for advice for a first cycle of LGD alone. Such as things like what pct I should take if any and so on. I’m 28 and I’m 5 9, I have worked out off and on my whole life. Last year I was 180 pure muscle basically no body fat. I’ve dropped 25 pounds since then because I quit working out for awhile due to an injury, but I’m back in it and trying to get back to where I was. If you need any more metrics please let me know.

Basically just need some advice as to dosing and pct. Thanks my guys.

Dylan usually reccomends 12 weeks 10mg a day . And yes it's suppressive and needs pct. Pct is usually clomid 50/25/25/25 with cardarine thrown in during pct

Dylan usually reccomends 12 weeks 10mg a day . And yes it's suppressive and needs pct. Pct is usually clomid 50/25/25/25 with cardarine thrown in during pct

Alright so the 50/25/25/25 would be the last 4 weeks of the 12 weeks correct?... or after the 12 weeks. Also any blood work I should have done or anything to look for. Thanks for the quick response brother.

Last edited:
After the 12 weeks.clomid would be 13-16. I would do blood before, mid and after. On the question of tamoxifen that would have to be answered by Dylan or someoen who has more knowledge than me in that department

Thanks for the reassurance brotha. Started my LGD do you think it’s a good idea to add some RAD140 to it if I’m trying to build mass? I was thinking about doing it for the last 8 weeks of the 12 week cycle. What do you guys think?

save it for next cycle better, don't get greedy :) , it's not good to run it only 8 weeks anyway.

Top Bottom