napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Cycle Follow Up Questions

JackLifter

I am reposting this in response to the reply made to my original post yesterday evening. I apologize if this is poor forum etiquette (I've never actively posted in forums - I've only read, so I apologize if I am crossing a line of which I'm unaware).

With that said, I am taking the chance and reposting on a new thread because I am truly hoping to get either a response or to hopefully be pointed in the best direction for recent threads discussing the topics I've listed below. Thank you so very much Dylan, and I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing back whenever you have a chance. I'm panicking because I don't know which direction to go and I need to make a decision by tomorrow :/

Thank you so very much for your help brother. I am confident that you discerned specifically that upon which I've been placing my focus (outdated information). My information has come from Evolutionary.org, and I have unfortunately been ordering from Sarms1. I have run 2 months of GW, LGD, and S4 (or whatever the diluted solution truly proves to be). I have experienced some solid results, but have certainly felt that there may be something missing.

That said, I am very surprised to hear that DSpark and HCGenerate are not necessary. It seems like they were the "go-to" products for at least a short while (and not too long ago it seems..maybe 2014 or so). But I completely understand and appreciate that this science, as well as our understanding of such, is rapidly evolving and new understandings of optimal protocols are probably introduced on a monthly basis.

So, given that your response (for which I am extremely grateful Dylan - thank you!!!) threw me for a bit of a loop, I now have a few additional questions. If there are places to which you can direct me (on the forum) to more efficiently answer these questions, I will be just as grateful as I would have been to receive an original response - the primary point of importance to me is the information...If you'll direct me to this information, I will be more than grateful brother!

With this in mind, here are my questions:

**What are the necessary supports to run on cycle? ((It seems like you highly endorsed some form of a test booster for quite a while, as well as a mild AI on cycle, such as the type found in D-Spark))

**Since I have run nearly 2 months of LGD, S4, and GW purchased from Sarms1, what should I do from here? Have I wasted two months or is there a way to mitigate the damage and at least get something (noteworthy) out of this cycle, as well as out of the money I've spent on Sarms1 products - I had a great deal of confidence in these guys, and took steps forward after a multitude of research on Sarms1 because no other site I found had the quality information and informed presentation of such like that found on Evolutionary.org (I did not come across your new site until now - Had I known you had moved, I would've been here in a heartbeat!)

**Following along with my previous question, would it be a good idea to run an additional month with your products and then run PCT for 4 weeks following with MK-2866?

**And, also, as far as PCT goes, you say HCGenerate ES is not necessary - but my question is this: Doesn't HCG ES help with Mood Stability when you are healing and adjusting to the lower dopamine levels?

That's all I have time to write for now. Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated! Thank you Dylan!!!

ADDITION TO FIRST RESPONSE POST:
I'll add to my last response this note:

I asked at the end of my previous response whether or not I should run a third month with iSarms products (LGD, s4, GW) and then run the mini-PCT you mentioned in your first response...

I did not mention, however, that I am also interested in whether or not I should just put it all on hold and run a mini PCT to get the Sarms1 products out of my system and then run a fresh cycle after taking a 2 month break from SARMS altogether to rest and recuperate. What would you suggest if you were in my shoes brother?

As I said earlier, I've seen decent results, but not like those I've read about from so many other experienced members of the SARMS community (e.g. LGD Mood lift, extreme cutting with s4, etc...), so I'm really excited about getting in the iSarms program! But I need something very important before I purchase (hopefully today), and what I need is guidance, haha. And I'm running low, so it's very important I pick them up soon, so any help will be tremendously appreciated. Thank you Dylan!

I am reposting this in response to the reply made to my original post yesterday evening. I apologize if this is poor forum etiquette (I've never actively posted in forums - I've only read, so I apologize if I am crossing a line of which I'm unaware).

With that said, I am taking the chance and reposting on a new thread because I am truly hoping to get either a response or to hopefully be pointed in the best direction for recent threads discussing the topics I've listed below. Thank you so very much Dylan, and I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing back whenever you have a chance. I'm panicking because I don't know which direction to go and I need to make a decision by tomorrow :/

Thank you so very much for your help brother. I am confident that you discerned specifically that upon which I've been placing my focus (outdated information). My information has come from Evolutionary.org, and I have unfortunately been ordering from Sarms1. I have run 2 months of GW, LGD, and S4 (or whatever the diluted solution truly proves to be). I have experienced some solid results, but have certainly felt that there may be something missing.

That said, I am very surprised to hear that DSpark and HCGenerate are not necessary. It seems like they were the "go-to" products for at least a short while (and not too long ago it seems..maybe 2014 or so). But I completely understand and appreciate that this science, as well as our understanding of such, is rapidly evolving and new understandings of optimal protocols are probably introduced on a monthly basis.

So, given that your response (for which I am extremely grateful Dylan - thank you!!!) threw me for a bit of a loop, I now have a few additional questions. If there are places to which you can direct me (on the forum) to more efficiently answer these questions, I will be just as grateful as I would have been to receive an original response - the primary point of importance to me is the information...If you'll direct me to this information, I will be more than grateful brother!

With this in mind, here are my questions:

**What are the necessary supports to run on cycle? ((It seems like you highly endorsed some form of a test booster for quite a while, as well as a mild AI on cycle, such as the type found in D-Spark))

**Since I have run nearly 2 months of LGD, S4, and GW purchased from Sarms1, what should I do from here? Have I wasted two months or is there a way to mitigate the damage and at least get something (noteworthy) out of this cycle, as well as out of the money I've spent on Sarms1 products - I had a great deal of confidence in these guys, and took steps forward after a multitude of research on Sarms1 because no other site I found had the quality information and informed presentation of such like that found on Evolutionary.org (I did not come across your new site until now - Had I known you had moved, I would've been here in a heartbeat!)

**Following along with my previous question, would it be a good idea to run an additional month with your products and then run PCT for 4 weeks following with MK-2866?

**And, also, as far as PCT goes, you say HCGenerate ES is not necessary - but my question is this: Doesn't HCG ES help with Mood Stability when you are healing and adjusting to the lower dopamine levels?

That's all I have time to write for now. Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated! Thank you Dylan!!!

ADDITION TO FIRST RESPONSE POST:
I'll add to my last response this note:

I asked at the end of my previous response whether or not I should run a third month with iSarms products (LGD, s4, GW) and then run the mini-PCT you mentioned in your first response...

I did not mention, however, that I am also interested in whether or not I should just put it all on hold and run a mini PCT to get the Sarms1 products out of my system and then run a fresh cycle after taking a 2 month break from SARMS altogether to rest and recuperate. What would you suggest if you were in my shoes brother?

As I said earlier, I've seen decent results, but not like those I've read about from so many other experienced members of the SARMS community (e.g. LGD Mood lift, extreme cutting with s4, etc...), so I'm really excited about getting in the iSarms program! But I need something very important before I purchase (hopefully today), and what I need is guidance, haha. And I'm running low, so it's very important I pick them up soon, so any help will be tremendously appreciated. Thank you Dylan!

brother, i appreciate the details but its a bit overboard... its A LOT to read when im trying to get through so many questions... just try to condense... your not getting many responses because its half a novel...

so, here's a few options and comments...

why would you take 2 months off? that makes no sense... sarms are the complete opposite of anabolics... after your pct, you only need 2-3 weeks off, not months... your just wasting time in that regard....

i always recommend simply using daa the last four weeks of your cycle before pct... daa is d aspartic acid... that's all you need... its always good to have some sort of estrogen control on hand just in case but sarms do not convert to estrogen... in rare circumstances, some had had slight gyno irritation with mk2866 but its been when they are misdosing or running it too long... chances are slim to none you would encounter any...

hcg es will not do much of anything for mood stability... please dont count on it for that... not only do they triple charge or more for products but the formulas are far different than they used to be... your just wasting time and money... i have not had association with them in over a year and for good reason... they made me look quite foolish as they were doing what they did... these type of things happen in business but when they do, you learn and avoid them like the plague...

what you can do as of now, since you had a very low dosed product, is add an additional 8 weeks to your stack, then run your mini pct and then 2-3 weeks off before starting again OR you can just stop now, run your mini, take 2-3 weeks off and start fresh... either way is going to work and have no negative effect on you... personally, i would just stop now, run your mini, then 2-3 weeks after, start fresh...

www.sarmsx.com is where you can get everything you need... the very best you can find...

Response, TY

Ty again Dylan, and I certainly understand the novel-esque comment, haha. And my apologieson that note.

Ty so much for the information!

Last question (for now) - In order to combat the suppression from LGD, is there a product to add for on-cycle support that you would recommend? A test booster? I know I mentioned the ES for mood (I just recently read about this aspect of the suppressive process), but I failed to mention that I was also concerned about the need for on-cycle support that Ive seen consistently suggested with LGD. Can you give me a recommendation?

(I've always gone with your recommendations in the end...I just didn't know they were outdated, haha). But it's truly a pleasure to be interacting with you after spending months watching your videos and reading your posts. I imagine that's why I've shared as much as well...it's like "I cant believe it, I have access to Dylan G! There's so much I've wanted to ask him...." And then I start typing, haha. I'll condense from here on out. Ty for the patience Dylan

Ty again Dylan, and I certainly understand the novel-esque comment, haha. And my apologieson that note.

Ty so much for the information!

Last question (for now) - In order to combat the suppression from LGD, is there a product to add for on-cycle support that you would recommend? A test booster? I know I mentioned the ES for mood (I just recently read about this aspect of the suppressive process), but I failed to mention that I was also concerned about the need for on-cycle support that Ive seen consistently suggested with LGD. Can you give me a recommendation?

(I've always gone with your recommendations in the end...I just didn't know they were outdated, haha). But it's truly a pleasure to be interacting with you after spending months watching your videos and reading your posts. I imagine that's why I've shared as much as well...it's like "I cant believe it, I have access to Dylan G! There's so much I've wanted to ask him...." And then I start typing, haha. I'll condense from here on out. Ty for the patience Dylan

no problem whatsoever bro.. im one that loves a lot of info on each person so i can decipher what needs to be addressed properly and not try to do guesswork... there's just a happy medium there =)

DAA (d aspartic acid) is all you need the last 4 weeks of your cycle before you start pct... here's a link my favorite... http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cycle/test-boost/power-chews-d-test-180ct/

if you need anything else, let me know

A lot of the information you have received in the past is outdated and unnecessary. It actually doesn't need to be quite so complicated, and obviously this benefits you as there is much less cost or products to have to worry about getting for your cycle. As Dylan pointed out, DAA is more than adequate before going into your PCT. you really don't need anything else brother

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've ran 4-5 cycles of LGD and have never once used a test booster. Why? Because they're garbage and provide you with nothing. The only effects HC Generate is going to give you in mood is depression for the unbelievable amount of money you wasted on it. I agree with Dylan here, you should just cut your losses now, run a mini pct and then start a fresh 12 week cycle from sarmsx.com

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom