napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD cycle

hatbat25

I wanted to ask you a few questions in regards to LGD. I just got done running an 8 week cycle of ostarine and am currently on my 4 week PCT. Once I have completed my PCT how soon can i start taking LGD? Also, in terms of training, what would be a solid routine to pair with my LGD cycle? As of right now I am doing a 4 day a week upper/ lower split that consist of one day of low rep strength training and one day of high rep hypertrophy training. I will provide the link to the ostarine supplement I took, just because I want to know what you think of the overall quality of the product. In addition Ill add the exact workout program I am doing, so you have a better idea of what I am doing.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but Ostashred is a bunk product, which can be laced with prohormones. Real SARMs can't be sold in cap or pill form, as due to technical reasons they can only be sold as reseach chems suspended in liquids. So if your SARMs are not in liquid form, be 100% sure that you got a fake SARM.

As for the break needed after doing the PCT before jumping into LGD, make it at least 4 weeks off.

Bunk product? I mean the reviews on it have been quite good on several different sites and I did have results. What would
You recommend instead? The research companies I know of are southersarms, unique chemicals, and Sarmsearch. And 4 weeks once I finish my PCT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunk product? I mean the reviews on it have been quite good on several different sites and I did have results. What would
You recommend instead? The research companies I know of are southersarms, unique chemicals, and Sarmsearch. And 4 weeks once I finish my PCT?

You have a list of companies that have started scamming for a while now, and what you got (ostashred) is a prohormone not a sarm. They spike it and give people fake sarms.

Hmm interesting. What is the prohormone they spike it with? And all of the companies I listed aren't good?

You will never really know what kind of pro-hormones they put in these pills. I assume that they use the cheapest ones for the sake of giving any effects, leading their scam victims to confusion. And yes, all of these companies sell fakes. Some more than others, but mostly yes. At least take for a rule next time that if you are being offered a SARM in pill or cap form, it is definitely a fake.

As for the 4 weeks, yes, you should take 4 weeks off after the PCT, so that you are off any compound.

So what am I looking at paying if I want something legitimate? Also, do I really need a PCT after using osta? I'm taking mine right now and I almost feel like it makes me more tired and hold onto more water. Is it possible I don't need a PCT?

So what am I looking at paying if I want something legitimate? Also, do I really need a PCT after using osta? I'm taking mine right now and I almost feel like it makes me more tired and hold onto more water. Is it possible I don't need a PCT?

Yes because you're taking prohormones not legitimate sarms, that's why you feeling tired.

What would that do to my liver levels? Like what would it show up on a blood test? I just had one done and my levels for something having to do with my liver were extremely high. Could this be associated with the ostashred? And what can I do to get my system back to normal?

What would that do to my liver levels? Like what would it show up on a blood test? I just had one done and my levels for something having to do with my liver were extremely high. Could this be associated with the ostashred? And what can I do to get my system back to normal?

If you're taking fake sarms (prohormones), and ostashred is a fake sarm, you likely have liver problems due to the toxicity of prohormones.

I'm taking post cycle 3x by vital labs right now. It says it has liver support. Will it just take a couple weeks for it to put things back to normal?

Yes, it absolutely does as that's a sign of toxicity... These companies are being sued left and right and many of them have pulled all their products... You must understand, when the big prohormone ban came down, these companies lost A LOT because they had a huge inventory they could no longer sell so what better way than to market them as sarms, throw them back in a capsule and get as much back as they could... REAL SARMS have NO toxicity and none of the side effects people are suffering from with these bunk products... You did not buy a real sarm whatsoever... This is the reality bro... You are tired because of the negative effects on the liver from the methylation from a pro hormone...

I'm taking post cycle 3x by vital labs right now. It says it has liver support. Will it just take a couple weeks for it to put things back to normal?

This is also a shit product... these "post cycle products" are not going to do anything for you... i use a product called cycle assist by CEL when dosing orals and its highly effective but any product claiming to be a "pct" is completely untrue... you need to do FAR more research next time or simply ask before making these decisions... you were taken advantage of in many uncalled for methods which is not your fault but you MUST learn from this and come here and ask next time to save yourself all this trouble... you can pm me anytime you need help or guidance as well...

So frustrating. Cause I just got another bottle of ostashred. And where can I find this PCT and how much is it? I honestly thought I had done enough research.

So frustrating. Cause I just got another bottle of ostashred. And where can I find this PCT and how much is it? I honestly thought I had done enough research.

Sorry, scams happen, but that's life. You should use sarmsx or pureessence, never use these scam caps places. Listen to Dylan, he is an industry leader.

i completely understand your frustration but brother, now you know and you won't make the same mistake again and you also know where to come to get the proper guidance... Pure Essence will be converting to sarms x and it was bought by them so it is all the same product, which is BY FAR, the purest and best you will ever find and I stand by that A MILLION percent... here's a link to a full pct you can buy right now and here's the proper layout... you need to fully grasp the concept of what pct truly is... even when using sarms, you need a mini pct, more precautionary than anything, but NOTHING is more important than pct... all you need for a sarms pct is clomid and GW-501516... here's the link

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Top Bottom