napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD anabolicum for female

vanderbort

Hello Dylan. I want to use Lgd. I am a female age 31. Been doing profesional bodybuilding all my life. I recentley got a thyroid problem. I have been trying to fix it fot the past year now. I have been on steroids before I had a thyroid disorder. I am thinking of using only sarms and no longer steroids. Is it advisable to use sarms with a thyroid functioning at 80 percent. I want to pick up fast amounts of mass that I lost and lean out. Thank you.

yes, but i would run a stack of lgd and s4 for this... here is the link to the sarmsx discount page followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

i would highly consider adding gw501516 to this stack as well...

Thank you Dylan. I appriciate your response. What do you think of me taking the Mk with the Lgd or is the S4 better with the Lgd?

Thank you Dylan. I appriciate your response. What do you think of me taking the Mk with the Lgd or is the S4 better with the Lgd?

LGD and s4 is just an amazing combo and work so well together, so that's the route I would recommend.

either combo is great but synergistically as well as your current goals, s4 is the better option...

My lady is on LGD, S4, and ostarine at the moment. Perhaps overkill for her goals but for yours a hefty stack would be perfect.

Dylan would it be advisable with my existing thyroid issues* to run gh and igf and frag 171-191 with the sarms. And what dosage would be required of each and where would I administer it and times to be taken. And foods to eat or avoid with each shot and would I have to take t3 with the gh and igf. And what would the cycle length be.

Dylan would it be advisable with my existing thyroid issues* to run gh and igf and frag 171-191 with the sarms. And what dosage would be required of each and where would I administer it and times to be taken. And foods to eat or avoid with each shot and would I have to take t3 with the gh and igf. And what would the cycle length be.
i would avoid those with your issues, or you can ask your doctor but im certainly not recommending them... its completely unnecessary and not worth any risk

I know I'm late to this party. But as a duo, LGD and s4 stands above the rest.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

nice bro, how is she liking it?

She loves it... however, she is really bad about staying consistent with workouts and taking them. She works a lot and if she can't workout for a week or so she stops taking them [emoji849] says she doesn't wanna waste them and I say you'll waste them anyway if you keep stopping and starting 3-4x on a single cycle. Ugh... drives me crazy. She gets them free from me so I guess she doesn't realize their value. Lol smh 🤦🏼*♂️

She loves it... however, she is really bad about staying consistent with workouts and taking them. She works a lot and if she can't workout for a week or so she stops taking them [emoji849] says she doesn't wanna waste them and I say you'll waste them anyway if you keep stopping and starting 3-4x on a single cycle. Ugh... drives me crazy. She gets them free from me so I guess she doesn't realize their value. Lol smh 臘*♂️
LOLL thats how it always is brother!

Thank you Dylan. I would take your advice fully. I will stick to the sarms only. What dosage should I take of the gw with the stack you gave me?

Thank you Dylan. My boyfriend would just like to know if sarms have a negative effect on your heart and raise blood pressure? He want to get a sarms cycle aswell. He wants to gain as much muscle as possible. What do you suggest?

Top Bottom